= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, if they did a port of it and put it up on Greenlight it would probably get in eventually at this point. And if they made the dogs farting ZOMBIE dogs then it would get in even faster.
If they made it so you could craft a house out of the poop too, then I think we'd be onto an indie classic.

I don't know exactly what this says about me as a person but I kinda don't want to buy the Community Bundle 2 expressly because Who Let the Dogs Fart? is a part of it.
same here, I have to deal with dog farts in real life, sure as hell don't wanna play a game where i have to stick my fingers up a dog's bunghole repeatedly or at all to win.

did steam keys happen for other bundles, i had saturday morning rpg from another bundle (indie royale)?
yep, mine showed up in the desura client, checked indieroyale page and it's the same key (was going to post if duplicate) no dice

So when will I get my Who Let the Dogs Fart steam key?
hopefully never, since I passed on it

pun intended

You're joking now, but wait till you see the cards and backgrounds you can get.
dogfart.jpg
2941e2e5ea1236821dd0ea788081e31b.jpg
dog-farts.jpg

apparently I forgot to close the steam key page for saturday morning rpg on my desura collection page.   when I accidentally moused over the desura icon on the taskbar, it now shows two steam keys.   :whee:

Wait! Aren't the steam keys on all of your groupees profiles? That's how they were being distributed and that's how I got mine.

apparently I forgot to close the steam key page for saturday morning rpg on my desura collection page. when I accidentally moused over the desura icon on the taskbar, it now shows two steam keys. :whee:
For those hoping to score two keys, I'm pretty sure Sunasun got SMRPG in the Indie Royale bundle not from Groupees. This wouldn't be the first time you could get two keys from IR by doing the Desura glitch, but the Desura keys from the Groupees bundle are clearly labeled as such so they should only be adding keys to your Groupees bundle page.

For those hoping to score two keys, I'm pretty sure Sunasun got SMRPG in the Indie Royale bundle not from Groupees. This wouldn't be the first time you could get two keys from IR by doing the Desura glitch, but the Desura keys from the Groupees bundle are clearly labeled as such so they should only be adding keys to your Groupees bundle page.
Yeah I think that is an Indie Royale thing because I, ahem, might have also gotten one key from the Desura client and another different one from the Indie Royale web page and I don't even own it on Groupees. I didn't buy it there because I already had it from IR at that point.

New bundle page is up, goes live in 10 hours.

http://groupees.com/by

Bundle Yourself

- Air Control
- Astro Emporia
- Hippocampal
- Loot Hero
- Orborun
- Project APT
- Siege of Inaolia
- Space Slice

$1 for 4 games

Not initially impressed, but I'll give them all a closer look once the bundle is released.

I'm pretty sure in the video, ~31 seconds in, in Project APT someone rips a guys burning head off his body and puts it in his inventory.  Can't imagine where exactly you would need to use that item...

All of these games are on Desura if anyone wants to check out videos, screenshots, "reviews", etc. They all look mildly interesting to me, esp. if I can pick all of them up for $2.

This looks like one of those bundles where I'd need to look carefully before deciding on anything: the promo video doesn't look very good.
This is a gross understatement. Having viewed that preview in its entirety, this looks like a collection of iOS games that people probably wouldn't even buy for $0.99 on the App Store. I might be interested in Siege of Inaolia or Astro Emporia, but even those look pretty cartoonish (and not in a good, we-made-some-nice-animations way).

If the only thing you're interested in is Loot Hero, you can just play the free flash version. You can get bored of it in less than 20 minutes and save yourself $1.
That game totally sucked. And I didn't just waste 30 minutes leveling up to 21. Totally didn't.

For like a completely simple grind fest.... it has some charm.
If you're going to play a simple, repetitive free flash game by VaragtP then you might as well make it Cooking Witch

In Cooking Witch you play as a witch flying to a party in the woods, abducting the children and cooking and eating them. You can upgrade your gear such as your broom, cauldron and equip hooks to be able to carry more children. Cook and eat as much meat as you can, but watch out for the angry Daddies or they will hunt you down!

Played Loot Quest Flash version...not worth it. If you're going to play a game like that I recommend Punch Quest on Android or anything else. Not buying at all for that...and yes I did kill the dragon 3 times in about 20 minutes....yeah...

Air Control currently has issues with dupe keys. Many of them are activated by other users. You might wanna wait for it to be fixed before buying it.

Only thing that jumped at me was Loot Hero and if it's an endless "achieve the highest score" game, I want nothing to do with it. Give me some sort of cheesy ending. 

Picking up Siege of Ina and whatever other hamandeggers are Greenlight. There's not much to go by, but it's described as co-op hack and slash. Me and a friend of mine usually enjoy these types of games, even if it's for a couple days. (playing Blades of Time and LotR War in the North right now, which is also what this game reminds me of)

bread's done
Back