kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit bundle confirmed.

(Actually it seems decent if you preordered)
how does it break down if you didnt--- 7 steam games 4 with cards say 4 cards per game 16 cards--should be 90 cents easy back at least. 1.10 for 7 steam games not bad

PROJECT TEMPORALITY-cards

BOO BUNNY PLAGUE - DELUXE EDITION-cards

TESLA BREAKS THE WORLD!-cards

VOYAGE: JOURNEY TO THE MOON-nope

BRAVELAND--cards

DARKSTONE- nope

SPY FOX IN "DRY CEREAL- nope.

non steam

LIONHEART: LEGACY OF THE CRUSADER

Be mine is live:

PROJECT TEMPORALITY-only one priced at .75 cents on it's own, rest are $.50

BOO BUNNY PLAGUE - DELUXE EDITION

TESLA BREAKS THE WORLD!

VOYAGE: JOURNEY TO THE MOON

BRAVELAND

LIONHEART: LEGACY OF THE CRUSADER

DARKSTONE

SPY FOX IN "DRY CEREAL"

EDIT: first bonus is Monodeer album.

Lionheart is GOG, rest are steam

Well I was wrong about Double Dragon. No real surprise. I was however correct in chat about Tesla Breaks The World however.

If you want everything then you saved $2.25 by preordering.  There's a max of two games I'd want from this... one being Darkstone and then a toss up between Braveland and... I dunno what.

If you want everything then you saved $2.25 by preordering. There's a max of two games I'd want from this... one being Darkstone and then a toss up between Braveland and... I dunno what.
50 cent for Darkstone.. PM me & stop those Mooby tears

I am happy about the adventure games and Darkstone is an old favorite. Everything else....man...this is the worst Be Mine bundle yet easily. So many crappy looking games.

There are at most three games I would want from this one, so I wasted a $0.25-1 preordering, since its build a bundle. 

I should've known this would be a dud when they put it up for preorder...preorder for Poopies seems to be shorthand for "disappointment inbound".

Nope. There was a build-a-be mine between 13 and 14.. the one with 100% Orange Juice, 99 Spirits, 3 Stars of Destiny, Lili, etc.

Though, I think this might be the first "Numbered" Be Mine that's a build a Be Mine.

All Said, I think it's an ok one- though it can't be good news that a Groupees "Be Mine" is kind of on par with an Indie Gala "Every Monday" in terms of "Eh, it's ok for 2 bucks and a pile of +1's."

Seems alright.

I'm intrigued by a few of the games, and none of them seem like out-and-out shit.

Definitely ok with my $2 pre-order.

(Not that that makes up for the medieval bundle.)

There's a demo of Braveland on Steam.  It's essentially an iphone version of King's Bounty and from what I'm reading it's very short.

disappointing crap bundle...should've known better than to preorder from Groupee

Would NOT have purchased anything from this bundle so i just wasted $2. Might as well have burned it, would've been more entertaining than this trash

disappointing crap bundle...should've known better than to preorder from Groupee

Would NOT have purchased anything from this bundle so i just wasted $2. Might as well have burned it, would've been more entertaining than this trash
ill take your keys off your hands for a dollar and you can recoup some of your losses

Ugh, I was skeptical for Double Dragon being in, but I really wanted Novelist. It better be one of the bonuses.
I don't think it will be, will probably be in a HB first. I think Jonny intentionally tricked us with that hint.

I wonder if this is how Spoder feels when he gets better games more often.

...wait.
I spoder'd Lionheart long ago.. on the GOG forum.

You should use those saving s to b uy a new ke yboard
im too cheap hell i use a cell phone with num b ers missi n g

i do have 3 other brand new keyboards but what sucks is i cant use them on this pc. This pc has flashdrive port like things where the keyboard and mouse go, all of the other boards i have have the old circle inputs.

im too cheap hell i use a cell phone with num b ers missi n g

i do have 3 other brand new keyboards but what sucks is i cant use them on this pc. This pc has flashdrive port like things where the keyboard and mouse go, all of the other boards i have have the old circle inputs.
my grandfather called, he wants his flip phone back

real question though if you no longer want a game in steam and you take it out of your system, does it just uninstall it from steam or it removes it from the hard drive as well (Or do you need to remove it from hard drive by hand)

real question though if you no longer want a game in steam and you take it out of your system, does it just uninstall it from steam or it removes it from the hard drive as well (Or do you need to remove it from hard drive by hand)
Uninstall removes it from your HDD. The only way to voluntarily remove a game from your account is to request CS to do it for you.

Glad I pre-ordered. However, I plan on buying the big pack whenever it gets on sale, and since I doubt I'll be even downloading that game within that time, I think I'll give it away.

Since Spoder caused me to pre-order, he gets first dibs if he doesn't have it. Because Spoder. Hit me up, dawg.

bread's done
Back