= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Some spanish guy who use to frequent the groupees chat says he thinks that Jonny indirectly said that Devil's Dare could be an add to the Retro 4 bundle.

Can't find what Jonny said on chat, but I guess it's worth to mention.
So a non-native English speaker who no longer frequents Groupees chat says that he thinks Jonny implied (presumably in English) in the Groupees chat that something is going to happen.

...I hate that this is actually among the best leads we get on fuck ing Groupees when Spoder isn't sleeping with Jonny.

The pre-orders have been far more miss than hit. I feel I'm better off paying the post-launch price on the odd bundle worth buying than wasting money buying all the pre-order crap.
IIRC I've found the net effect to be about neutral: most were negative by a bit, but a couple were positive enough to make up for it

IIRC I've found the net effect to be about neutral: most were negative by a bit, but a couple were positive enough to make up for it
I'm guessing you buy more groupees bundles than me.

Groupees game bundles in the last year were:

06-01-2015 - $1 - Remute - Does Time Really Exist

21-11-2014 - $1 - BM16

29-10-2014 - $2 - Doujin 3

23-09-2014 - $0.50 - Sometimes Tuesday - Ion Robots

09-09-2014 - $0.50 - Sometimes Tuesday - Haunting Orcs

28-08-2014 - $0.50 - Build a Greenlight 9

04-08-2014 - $1 - Remute's Retro Rampage

28-08-2014 - $1.25 - Build a Greenlight 8

17-06-2014 - $1 - BM13

22-03-2014 - $1 - BaB 8

27-02-2014 - $2 - Build a Greenlight 5

11 bundles, total: $11.75

From my experience, pre-ording the "main" groupees bundles and greenlights is usually a winning proposition.  You'll likely be able to sell off whatever you don't want and at the very least break even or sometimes get a game for free.  

actually went back and looked up the first BMA and it had winners like party of sin and The Cat lady in the BTA

admittedly that was fairly early in the bundle game, but there has been way too much dreck under the bundle bridge now to roll the preorder dice

There's also the possibility to pre-order as a gift so that you can later decide to unload it on someone else help assist a poor soul who may have missed it intentionally or unintentionally and now regrets it.

There's no accounting for taste.

I think I might just Madj it though.

I am wavering on my never preorder from groupees rule. This silence is telling me it's either the best groupees ever or so bad they don't want anyone to guess the games. 

I am wavering on my never preorder from groupees rule. This silence is telling me it's either the best groupees ever or so bad they don't want anyone to guess the games.
Agreed. My first instinct continues to be, "I haven't seen Groupees offer anything good for a loooooong time".

.... But my second instinct is, "Doesn't that mean we're due?"

Well played, Groupees. Well played...

I would think they would have to do at least one sorta kinda decent pre-order every once in a while to keep people hooked on doing it. Then again, Indie Royale never seems to bother with that with their Mystery Bundles and people still buy them.

Someone in chat said Kill the Bad Guy might be one of the games. 

8JhyapX.png

If that's the case I think it may be worth the 2$ since it has cards as well. If it's not in there and Groupees tricks me again I will kill them...   :shame:

Someone in chat said Kill the Bad Guy might be one of the games.

8JhyapX.png

If that's the case I think it may be worth the 2$ since it has cards as well. If it's not in there and Groupees tricks me again I will kill them... :shame:
Makes sense, high tier Humble repeats seem to be all Groupees can get these days. Next stop, Golden Wake!

From my spoder-sense calculations, there seem to be at least 2 repeats that everyone has in this bundle.

bread's done
Back