= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit Shifter has just been greenlit so if you buy/bought the WGN Spoiler Alert Bundle, you'll get a Steam key once they've got them sorted.
So if those devs have their thumb up their ass come release and get all derp dee derp dee derp I can't give keys because I don't have everyone's email address / I don't know if Groupees can distribute keys / I don't know how many keys they need / Oh this is the Deluxe version / Groupees didn't pay me / etc etc then you're go Motoki their asses, right?

Well you see you....um...err....hmmm

Well I guess it just needs to happen organically. But trust me, in time, and with more shitty bundles from groupees, it'll happen to all of you.

Well they just reached 3,000 on that abysmally bad BaGB. Tompi Jones goal is met but doesn't quite look like they added it yet.

I still have a gift copy I haven't redeemed yet. Someone let me know if Tompi ends up getting a Desura key right away or not and if not if they mention anything about it in the AOL 90s chat room.

Well they just reached 3,000 on that abysmally bad BaGB. Tompi Jones goal is met but doesn't quite look like they added it yet.

I still have a gift copy I haven't redeemed yet. Someone let me know if Tompi ends up getting a Desura key right away or not and if not if they mention anything about it in the AOL 90s chat room.
It just has an in game key right now. Didn't see anything mentioned about desura but I didn't dig much.

These indie devs really know how to sell themselves.  I hope they didn't blow all of their budget on google translate.

SUPER ELF JUMP
Super Elf Jump is a platformer game. We love this game. And we take care of it. We develop this game playing each scene many and many times until we achieve the goal we want for each level. Every asset in the game has been designed with great detail to make this game a very nice piece of art.

The Space bundle's final bonus was met at 3800 bundles sold.  The bonus was always set at 3800 bundles sold, of course.  It wasn't at all set at 4000 and lowered in the final couple of hours of the bundle.

These indie devs really know how to sell themselves. I hope they didn't blow all of their budget on google translate.

SUPER ELF JUMP

Super Elf Jump is a platformer game. We love this game. And we take care of it. We develop this game playing each scene many and many times until we achieve the goal we want for each level. Every asset in the game has been designed with great detail to make this game a very nice piece of art.
It's sad that it looks like one of the better games in the bundle..

The Space bundle's final bonus was met at 3800 bundles sold. The bonus was always set at 3800 bundles sold, of course. It wasn't at all set at 4000 and lowered in the final couple of hours of the bundle.
At least they adjusted this one, unlike some of their past bundles.

Super Elf Jump was part of BAGB 14. They don't usually do too many repeats in greenlight bundles, do they?
Man, I think you're the only person in the entire world that noticed. I'm losing track of what greenlight games have been bundled. Yeah, they don't normally (if ever) do repeats in greenlight bundles.

So if those devs have their thumb up their ass come release and get all derp dee derp dee derp I can't give keys because I don't have everyone's email address / I don't know if Groupees can distribute keys / I don't know how many keys they need / Oh this is the Deluxe version / Groupees didn't pay me / etc etc then you're go Motoki their asses, right?
I'm yet to have a problem with any developers I've worked with that's gone south.

There's been times when it could have happened but they seem to trust my advice that it's good to oblige on your promise :)

BitShifter devs are good guys and acknowledged in the chat that Steam keys will be given once it's available (predicted Q3 2015).

If this ever happens with a different developer though, I trust that you guys will bully the hell out of them until they change their mind.

I know you're jealous, so I'll post the super special secret offer that Degica sent me.. because I like you guys.

Hi, Josh:

Thank you for contacting RPG Maker Support!

We are also offering you a 50% off coupon on your next purchase athttp://degigames.com/

Your coupon is: 50offsteam

If you have any further concerns or comments please do not hesitate to contact us!

Even better than I expected. It's something that I can just ignore. If it was a newsletter subscription, I would have needed to take some action to cancel it.

I got the same email as spoderman. I actually went to their site but couldn't find anything. I was going to check if they had the Millenium games on it since i'm missing 4....guess Steam sale someday it is.

You've discovered Spoder's dreadful secret, and also one of the strange facts of the world: there is only one person named Josh. There has only ever been one person named Josh.
My name is Josh, too. :(

thanks got the code drop btw

Also I see that Groupees did exactly what I told them to do with css z-indexing their comments section, but that screws up people's trade boxes if they have a trade box on their page. I can't keep fixing their PoopSpace pages by offering piecemeal advice in Support chat.

You've discovered Spoder's dreadful secret, and also one of the strange facts of the world: there is only one person named Josh. There has only ever been one person named Joshua*.

FTFY. :bouncy:
Bobby why did you force me to do this.... now I have to share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2G00nEK2YU

You've discovered Spoder's dreadful secret, and also one of the strange facts of the world: there is only one person named Josh. There has only ever been one person named Josh.
there's only 1 Josh here on CAG and he has sullied the good name of Amazon DVG and scarred me for life. I've sworn NOT to buy any thing from Amazon DVG unless it is given to me for free or purchased via Bing code :D/

OH POOPEES

http://blog.groupees.com/new-ranks-new-powers/

As you well know, members achieve ranks or status levels that appear on their profile. But, it appears that the level of awesomeness within the community has continued to escalate above and beyond the current status ranking system. As a result, new ranks with new powers are needed to be bestowed. Therefore, you now have the responsibility of choosing the additional status levels and their new powers. Cast your vote in the opinion poll!

New Status Level Names You Would Like to See?

• Biff
  • Ćaća
  • god
  • Godfather
  • Groupees Groupie
  • Kitsune
  • Kitty Power
  • Legend
  • Money Boy
  • Nifty
  • Pay to win
  • Pen15
  • Sofa King We Todd Did
  • The Most Honorable Mr. Sloth, A Gentleman In Every Way
  • Boss
  • Don
  • Titan
  • Slugger
  • DaShit
New Powers/Features New Status Level Should Get?

• Ability to view presale bundle lineups
  • Cats (meow!)
  • Custom emotes
  • do away with chat powers completely
  • More random languages (maybe welsh)
  • "FOR ME TO POOP ON!"
  • Unlimited Chat Power Cures
  • Chat Spells Last Longer
  • Add Keys to Profiles/Trading Obtained Other Places
I vote "FOR ME TO POOP ON!"

bread's done