= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
the limit wasnt from them

groupees just says that to hype their shitty bundles

i really thought gala was the shadiest of all bundlesites but groupees has taken a huge lead
Yeah, IG is running the sexy bundle for 2 weeks so there sure as hell was no reason for groupees to "limit" their mangagamer bundle

In other shady Groupees news.. they cut the bundle count down from 4k to 1.5k for the VN bundle. I think they did the same to Steampunk but I don't remember the original number. Not cool to artificially decrease the "limit"

In other shady Groupees news.. they cut the bundle count down from 4k to 1.5k for the VN bundle. I think they did the same to Steampunk but I don't remember the original number. Not cool to artificially decrease the "limit"
I checked this morning, and I remember seeing 4.4xx for the steampunk 4.

So I'm one of the 4 people who contributed to FreqFlux, which is in the current Groupees Greenlight bundle.  

FF's definitely not everyone's cup of tea but it's still in Alpha, so hopefully we can make it more interesting to you all later on. If you guys have questions, critiques, or suggestions, please share them with the team somewhere.  I'm reading all the feedback I see and making plans for future updates.  

$1.50 Pre-Poopies order for Mini-Poop Bindle #4 (original, ja?) 

https://groupees.com/mini4

Background picture: Evoland....so probably not in bindle....amirite?!?!?!?

EDIT: Poopies AOL/MySpace chat goes wild over the possibility of a game bundled for the 3rd time...GO POOPIES, U DA GREATEZT!!!!

EDIT, PART DEUX:  In case you were wondering whether to pre-poop:

uB2KoH1.png

EDIT 3: ChatBot is a regular "Miss Cleo":

4NIAGHK.png

So this list isn't confirmed, but it's probably mostly accurate for the mini bundle.

https://se.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/3imayu/groupees_mini_bundle_4_preorder_150_5_games_1/cuhoj7n

Shifty seems to own all of the steam games on it. I probably would've bought the bundle for Joe's Diner, the VN, and the filler crap but Joe's Diner has been bundled before so it kills too much of the value for me.
Even having Evoland, that's sort of a tempting list. I already have that Playing History game, but I need to see how I can get a Steam key for that Indiegala it was in.

Joe's Diner isn't bad, but it's a game of repetition. I liked it for how simple and casual it is. It's also easy to get 100% achievements in it, so that's nice if you're an achievement whore.

Ugh, why do I feel like I'm trying to hype this bundle. pls don't buy it.

Joe's Diner might be the only one I'm really interested in here.

It ain't the end of the world if I miss that.
I'm surprised you're interested in it. It's very casualish and you don't do much in the game. All you do is pick up dishes/drinks/leftover food and turn off appliances/electronics. Each level you have to pick them up and throw them away faster. It's not scary and it's very repetitious. Didn't think that would be something you'd like

I gilby'd it... not sure how I feel at the moment.
I madjoki'd it, but my bundle hasn't shown up on my page yet. I'm not sure how to approach the situation when contacting support. Do I ask them to give me the bundle that I paid for? Or do I ask them to give me my money back?

I madjoki'd it, but my bundle hasn't shown up on my page yet. I'm not sure how to approach the situation when contacting support. Do I ask them to give me the bundle that I paid for? Or do I ask them to give me my money back?
File a ticket, tell them that paypal and groupees didn't communicate properly, include the paypal transaction id.

Madjoking doesn't have a high success rate anymore. I guess I should have posted that here so you'd know lol, it's not worth doing.

Madjoking doesn't have a high success rate anymore. I guess I should have posted that here so you'd know lol, it's not worth doing.
Spoders right. I tried to madjoki a bundle a while back and it was a pain in the ass to finally get the full bundle added. I actually have the Groupees pre-order page still open but I don't think I want to subject myself to a half-dozen back and forth emails with support.

[quote name="Drabelincoln" post="12893790" timestamp="1440974149"]Raymond Babbit, is that you?[/quote]
It's been like a day since I had a Poopies. Getting constipated here, Yanni Crappuccino!

"Meh. We can't check all games."
That only applies when the issue pertains to their "we already got yo pre-order" demographic.

You can be damn sure that the crack groupees legal team is gonna perk right up when they find that a dipshit indie dev is ignoring the fine print while groupess can still sell a bundle or two.

Considering that it's 59 cents on release day with a 99 cent regular price and highly likely to be a 9-19 cent game of the week at some point seems hardly worth fussing over. 

Js2tYjU.png

But Poopees gonna Poopee I guess.

Poopees has been awfully quiet lately. And by lately I mean the last few days. I would have expected 6 more bundles by now given their usual schedule.

Did they all get the shits or something?

Poopees has been awfully quiet lately. And by lately I mean the last few days. I would have expected 6 more bundles by now given their usual schedule.

Did they all get the shits or something?
Went to AOL PoopChat and asked...no response...didn't even get turned into a Nancy.....sad state of affairs....ah well, as I always say "Keep on Pooping"...

photo-323588.gif
photo-323588.gif
photo-323588.gif

EDIT: THIS JUST IN - UNCONFIRMED RUMOR, NEW BINDLE IN 2 HRS...POOPIES, U DA GWEATEST!

EDIT2: POOPIEZ KNOCKED IT OUTTA DE PARK WIT DIS WUN:

https://groupees.com/tinaguo

PREODOR - EPIC JCELLO MUSIC BUNDLE

bread's done
Back