= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, so they've doubled the preorder price for this one. They must have finally realised the music bundles are their only good ones now.

Oh, so they've doubled the preorder price for this one.
Jonny's new yacht isn't going to pay for itself.

When he's relaxing on that thing this summer, sipping a mojito and enjoying the cool Pacific breeze, Jonny will be thinking to himself, "God bless those morans."

Future80s 2 was $2

Synthwave 5 was $1

Synthwave 4 was $1

Newretrowave was $2

Seems like the other synth I picked up were $1

UR NOT MY MOTOKI!
OK. Then it looks like the increase to $2 happened after the last Synthwave bundle. I'll amend my statement. They did that a few music bundles back.

Synthwave Bundle 6

$2 preorder for 8 albums, charity is MyMusicRx. Background is for Kingdom by Arcade High.
I'm sure some people care about these enough...

$2 Minimum:

Corruptor by Daniel Deluxe
Kingdom by Arcade High
2083 EP by Division
Lovers EP - PART I by Timecop1983
Purgatory by Occams Laser

$4 Minimum:
THE SHAPE by DANCE WITH THE DEAD
Resemblance In Machine by Phaserland
Scandroid by Scandroid

Bonuses:
Reflections (Instrumental Edition) by Timecop1983 - Unlocked (The regular edition was included in the OutRun Bundle)
Flagellation by Occams Laser @ $2000 (57% done)

I'm sure some people care about these enough...

$2 Minimum:

Corruptor by Daniel Deluxe
Kingdom by Arcade High
2083 EP by Division
Lovers EP - PART I by Timecop1983
Purgatory by Occams Laser

$4 Minimum:
THE SHAPE by DANCE WITH THE DEAD
Resemblance In Machine by Phaserland
Scandroid by Scandroid

Bonuses:
Reflections (Instrumental Edition) by Timecop1983 - Unlocked (The regular edition was included in the OutRun Bundle)
Flagellation by Occams Laser @ $2000 (57% done)
From a little bit of sample listening, I'll stand by the adjective I used to describe this bundle earlier.

Deviant weeaboo bundle ends in 15 hours, for anyone who wants to investigate the extent of their own depravity by masturbating to incest, cat fetishism and homo-erotic pedophilia.

I wonder if the holiday helpings bundle will get extended since they've forgotten to reveal the mystery game.
No idea. I noticed the mystery still was a mystery when I grabbed it a bit ago. I doubt Groupees will have anything better to spend my coin on anytime soon.

Remute's Retrofuturism Flashback Bundle Part 2

$1.5 minimum preorder for:

7 Games

2 Albums

1 Other

5 games are available DRM free (3 for Linux), one of them is currently on Greenlight.

Hints from chat: "One horror adventure (on Steam)" "One killer game with dark humour" "One of the steam games is pretty gory" "all previously unbundled"

You know how much Poopies likes to stretch the truth when it comes to 'unbundled', so...

You know how much Poopies likes to stretch the truth when it comes to 'unbundled', so...
Gonna be that "well it wasn't in a Groupees bundle this year, so it's never been bundled before" type of unbundled.

A couple years ago "unbundled" meant there was a hope of getting a decent game. Now the term is meaningless as it applies to Groupees, since their unbundled titles are usually fresh out of Greenlight and/or unwanted by even Indie Gala. IIRC there are still some decent ones here and there, like in the Be Mines, but overall it seems unwise to pre-order on that basis alone.

Ironically, Groupees 50 cents Bundles are sometimes better than their $2-$5 ones.

Speaking of which, When is the next 50 cent bundle anyways? 

Hints from chat: "One horror adventure (on Steam)" "One killer game with dark humour" "One of the steam games is pretty gory" "all previously unbundled"

damn dude.. so they include The Walking Dead Frontier, Dead Rising 3 and The Evil Within?

Hail JohnnyC and Poopees!!!

https://twitter.com/NinjaNezumi/status/818596989088788481

Edit: Bah, I forget the forum can't handle a tweet and a link. But yeah, this is one of the greenlight games.

Remute's Retrofuturism Flashback Bundle Part 2

$1.5 minimum preorder for:

7 Games

2 Albums

1 Other

5 games are available DRM free (3 for Linux), one of them is currently on Greenlight.

$1.25 minimum for:

$2.50 minimum for:

Bonuses:

• Unlocked: Its Magic (DRM Free C64 image)
  • $2000 - Remute Livestream 16
  • $3000 - Mystery
According to the chat, Sacred Lines was supposed to be previously unbundled, but the dev stuck it in an Otakumaker bundle that released before this one. So yeah.

I'm fascinated at how you made sure the clouds and background were in there but didn't give a single fuck about matching the font :lol:
I gave 2 or 3 fuck s, but I couldn't find a closer match in the 3.4ns I took to look....Next time I'll get Tebow's mom to chase that down....

Alternative Excuse: This is official Grandma Font(tm)

P.S.: STAHP BUSTIN ME BALLZ NAO!!!!!

cV5dSYu.png

So "unbundled" includes Transhuman, the game that was given away for free in the last Remute bundle?

Meh can't check all of our own bundles.

Ah shows how much I cared about the game lol. That 2nd tier is way too expensive...at $3 I may have bit.

New 50 cent bundle is up:

https://groupees.com/the5026

I Would Recommend it for Agent Awesome if you don't already have it, The Game is fun for short playthroughs at a time. The game has been free before though. I Think i ended up paying $1 for the game, which i'm happy with.

The Steam Games are:

Motorama http://store.steampowered.com/app/327010/

Agent Awesome: http://store.steampowered.com/app/345220/

Energy Cycle http://store.steampowered.com/app/415960/

Project Tarvotan http://store.steampowered.com/app/388660/

The One itch.io/DRM free game is Worlds Crisis Reborn.

https://amaxang-games.itch.io/worlds-crisis-reborn

The Two Albums are Animus II by Killigrew and Emily OST by James Bellamy & Paul Terry.

Nothing in this bundle for me, although some people may enjoy buying it for the music.

The music is the reason I buy the 50 cents bundle as generally I have the games already.  I have children that are exploring making their own music and I have them listen to a lot of different styles.

The music is the reason I buy the 50 cents bundle as generally I have the games already. I have children that are exploring making their own music and I have them listen to a lot of different styles.
Junkies always find a way to rationalize, don't they?

If I still had a taco coin I would use it on that bundle. Seems like a pretty good use for it since you get another fluctuating coin + a somewhat interesting game.
Which one is the interesting game? Cyber Chicken? Steam keys for that were supposed to be distributed to Be Mine 6 buyers after it got greenlit. It was previously known as "The Stealth Project" but they changed the description on the BM6 page so now it doesn't say anything about the steam keys. Typical Groupees, kind of surprised no one posted about it. I guess Groupees figured that people would forget about it, which seems to be working.

Original description:

The Stealth Project
GROUPEES STARTER: A spin on Kickstarter and other group-funding ideas, this project will be funded, managed, resourced and influenced by Groupees and its community of game lovers. The Stealth Project is being developed as a sidescrolling platformer in the Metroidvania sub-genre for PC, MAC and Linux. Purchasers of this bundle will get the following: 1). Exclusive dev-level access to the game as it gets developed; 2). Opportunity to influence all game elements including art, music and game design; 3). Opportunity to contribute to production, including naming game characters, designing weapons and levels and composing music; 4). All versions of the game as it gets developed, from prototype to the final production release, even Steam keys once the project is Greenlighted! :)

Which one is the interesting game? Cyber Chicken? Steam keys for that were supposed to be distributed to Be Mine 6 buyers after it got greenlit. It was previously known as "The Stealth Project" but they changed the description on the BM6 page so now it doesn't say anything about the steam keys. Typical Groupees, kind of surprised no one posted about it. I guess Groupees figured that people would forget about it, which seems to be working.

Original description:

The Stealth Project
GROUPEES STARTER: A spin on Kickstarter and other group-funding ideas, this project will be funded, managed, resourced and influenced by Groupees and its community of game lovers. The Stealth Project is being developed as a sidescrolling platformer in the Metroidvania sub-genre for PC, MAC and Linux. Purchasers of this bundle will get the following: 1). Exclusive dev-level access to the game as it gets developed; 2). Opportunity to influence all game elements including art, music and game design; 3). Opportunity to contribute to production, including naming game characters, designing weapons and levels and composing music; 4). All versions of the game as it gets developed, from prototype to the final production release, even Steam keys once the project is Greenlighted! :)
Yea Cyber Chicken does look somewhat interesting to me. It is probably shit but compared to most other stuff on Groupees it does look interesting. The main appeal in using the taco coin is getting another fluctuating coin in return though. As far as the rest of that. I don't think anyone is surprised to hear that Groupees is a poopy company with poopy policies that engages in poopy actions.

Original description:

The Stealth Project
Where is Motoki to bitch on the forums when we need him?!?

Not that it matters since it's poopes and not a publisher that cares.

EDIT: The original description is still up on Wayback Machine, if anyone wants to spread the news.

I realized I didn't buy BM6, so doesn't really affect me, although I'm not buying the bundle now because of the shadiness.

Where is Motoki to bitch on the forums when we need him?!?

Not that it matters since it's poopes and not a publisher that cares.

EDIT: The original description is still up on Wayback Machine, if anyone wants to spread the news.
I realized I didn't buy BM6, so doesn't really affect me, although I'm not buying the bundle now because of the shadiness.
Thanks, posted it on SG and reddit

bread's done
Back