• Central Control by Block 35
  • Knee-Deep in the Dead by Cluster Buster
  • TRANS AM by VHS Dreams
  • Maniac 1980 by Cluster Buster
  • Telstar 12 by Z6B3R
  • Blue Light Murder by Ron Cannon
  • A Dark Future by Python Blue

$29

• Full discography of all 54 albums on a USB stick (8GB unbranded)

Top contributor prizes:

1st - Discotek Vinyl Signed, Full Discography Branded USB Stick, 4xCassettes (Future 80s Compilations vol.1,2,3,4), 8xCDs (Discotek, Passage, Midnight Movies, Cosmic Hero, Compilation vol.4, Synth Love Affair 2, First Contact, City Of Dreamers)

2nd - Full Discography Branded USB Stick, 1x Discotek Signed Cassette, 1x Synth Love Affair 2 Cassette, 8xCDs (Discotek, Passage, Midnight Movies, Cosmic Hero, Compilation vol.4, Synth Love Affair 2, First Contact, City Of Dreamers)

3rd - 3xCassettes (Future 80s Compilations vol.1,2,3), 8xCDs (Discotek, Passage, Midnight Movies, Cosmic Hero, Compilation vol.4, Synth Love Affair 2, First Contact, City Of Dreamers)

4th - 1x Super Stereo Sound Cassette, 1x 84 Minutes Cassette, 9xCDs (Aera, Planet Of Storms, Maniac 1980, Total Terror, Telstar 12, After Hours, Midnight Movies, City Of Dreamers, Future 80’s Compilation vol.4)

5th - 1x Midnight Maimer Cassette, 8xCDs (First Contact, Aera, Planet Of Storms, Total Terror, Telstar 12, Midnight Movies, City Of Dreamers, Future 80’s Compilation vol.4)

Lots of items in here for gilby to gilby.

P.S.: Don't tell JCAII that Groupees is still doing blind preodors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, pre order would've been $2 or $2.50, so not that big of a deal unless u a scrub and didn't buy Future 80s 1.
Sure, not a big deal, but certainly notable in that a bundle that's sure to be good doesn't see a preorder with accompanying discount.

They didn't do a preorder on Future 80s Vol 3 either (or I missed it)... I'm sure there's been other music bundles in the past year that haven't had preorders as well.

They didn't do a preorder on Future 80s Vol 3 either (or I missed it)... I'm sure there's been other music bundles in the past year that haven't had preorders as well.
Certainly. And unsurprisingly the music bundles without preorders tend to be among the best groupees has offered.

I forgot to buy the Future 80s Bundle.  I thought I remembered buying it, but I can find so record of doing so in my email or payment records.  Ah, well.

I forgot to buy the Future 80s Bundle. I thought I remembered buying it, but I can find so record of doing so in my email or payment records. Ah, well.
funny in that I have the same thing. I thought I ordered it as well but cannot find it on my groupees page. I agree, ah well. The good news is that they generally will have another 80s bundle in a few months.

Back by popular dumb-and:

VR Bundle #2 - $1.50 preorder, 9 games. Fat Foods, KryptCrawler, and A Story of Distress are the three cover games.

Remute XX RETURN - $1.86 preorder, 9 games, 1 music, 1 other. Apparently there are some nightdive studios games in this, with a lot of bundle repeats.

So he's 20 years old? It's been 20 years since he started taking bubble baths?
No no no...

The XX refers to him running out of bubble bath you see...

His bath time photo shoots are almost turning XXX rated because of fewer bubbles in the water.

Oh...D was actually on my wishlist.   I loved that game as a kid.  Never thought I'd say this, but "Good job Remute".

Synthspiria Bundle - $2 preorder for 22 albums. Hard to imagine they're all full albums and not just singles/EPs.

Also, they dropped the price on the Packt 100 Udemy Courses from $5 each to $4 each. Looks like maybe only 10 people bought it. How low can they go?

Are you for real?! I get it, this site's reputation proceeds it, so it's part of the personality to be edgy, dismissive and cynical. And afterall, this is a message board, so it's all fair game to offer opinions, right? As they say, of course, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

But, let me ask you something? You think it's cool to make a statement like that knowing absolutely nothing about me? Who are you to judge me? Let me see if I can play that game:

"It's clear by now that Motoki is a worthless low-life who if he tried to say something like that to my face would be slapped around like the whiny little bitch he no doubt is."
Yanni, enough is enough. It's been over 2 years. Release Motoki!

I call for a beer summit in Portland, with all travel expenses provided by you.

(I hope Yanni still lurks here to see if anyone's talking smack or at least has e-mail notifications turned on for when someone quotes his posts.)

Yanni, enough is enough. It's been over 2 years. Release Motoki!

I call for a beer summit in Portland, with all travel expenses provided by you.

(I hope Yanni still lurks here to see if anyone's talking smack or at least has e-mail notifications turned on for when someone quotes his posts.)
At this point I think he needs to spring for the beer, too.

Nah, I'm thinking that Motoki and Yanni hit it off and ended up getting married. Motoki Cappuccino is perfectly happy being a housewife, playing his HOG's after all the chores are finished.

Oh my...

I've uncovered a disturbing photo of Motoki in Yanni's torture dungeon.

Warning: NSFW

Pw18DZU.png

Ooh, in for 1 "Other"!  I hope it's something really bad, like Groupees staff showing off their halloween costumes or another one of those coins that has negative value!

Ooh, in for 1 "Other"! I hope it's something really bad, like Groupees staff showing off their halloween costumes or another one of those coins that has negative value!
I briefly glanced at the Groupees chat, but it sounded like they're including a coin. Nothing looks appealing to me so far so I'll prob skip.

bread's done
Back