= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
loling at people expecting to get the full bundle for $1. You guys were around during the last two dollar days, u gaize r dum.
Hey you can't blame a guy on CAG for trying to be cheap. I sold a game for 15 cents today, although your penny Radical Roach still trumps that by a wide margin.

So Street Cleaner was added but they didn't upload a FLAC version despite it being mentioned in the bundle page. Wonderful.
Well it's definitely still listed in the page info, so if you want it bad enough, hit up the AOL Groupees chat room.
I posted [what feels like] a few days ago in the Support and Tuesday rooms that the Viking Guitar FLAC album being fucked up and nothing so far. I remember a long while ago another album being messed up and I don't think they ever fixed it.

I'm not really into the music myself but considering that historically they started as a music bundle site, hence the name, and they still run all music bundles you'd think they'd be more attentive to that sort of then.

Then again, Jonny and his Portland hipster self seems to have stepped back for the support minutia and turned it over to European gamer types like Shifty Slug.

Volt Steam Key

9VRPX-YIV95-DHQL3

Enjoy! Hopefully someone will say I got it...but at this time of the almost night....haha....not expecting much.

They have surprisely sold more than I thought and there is one day left. All bonus unlocked also, who could think that one week ago.

If they do a dollar days, I guarantee you I'll have the lowest price. I'm undercutting fuck ing everyone because everyone kept undercutting me on Heileen 2 cards yesterday. It's war.

If they do a dollar days, I guarantee you I'll have the lowest price. I'm undercutting fuck ing everyone because everyone kept undercutting me on Heileen 2 cards yesterday. It's war.
It's a war about how little profit you can make? Sweet dude. All you have to do is send me some bundles, and I won't pay you. That'll teach the cheap bastards!

It's a war about how little profit you can make? Sweet dude. All you have to do is send me some bundles, and I won't pay you. That'll teach the cheap bastards!
You would have to find someone selling one for 1 cent for me to undercut and give it to you for free ;)

y u gaise not know how undercutting works?

bread's done
Back