= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
For the hell of it, I wrote Indie Royale's support people about the demo issue, and here's what they wrote back:

Some time this weekend I might actually download it to confirm whether it's the demo or not.
​I think the discrepancy here is they're talking about the download from the IR page and the Demo issue is on the desura key/page.

GreenManGa -- err, Game Music Groupee coming soon. Supporting Alexia's Kidney Transplant. $1 minimum. Albums include:

• Monaco: What's Yours is Mine (Austin Wintory) - Bandcamp preview
  • Monaco: The Gentleman's Private Collection (Austin Wintory + VA) - Bandcamp preview
  • Aeternum+ OST (Jesse Bishop) - Album was removed from Bandcamp, but here's a Google Cache link.
  • Fastfall: Dustforce OST (Lifeformed) - Bandcamp preview
  • Kernel 2: Dimitri's Revenge (OttO Vector) - Bandcamp preview, and here's a page with info on the album.
  • Oggipital (Sneeweis) - Currently unreleased
  • Hotline Miami (Various Artists) - No idea what this will contain, there's no official 'complete' album out there except the Steam release...
  • Metal Case Mental Case (Vidboy) - Bandcamp preview

And it'll have bonuses, as always. The Hotline Miami OST might be worth a buck, but there's a few repeats from other bundles. Still looks like a good deal.

http://groupees.com/gmg

Ooh, would definitely pick this up if it included the full Hotline Miami OST (which was strangely absent from its Humble), even if listening to it makes me feel homicidal.

Hotline Miami's music bugged the fuck out of me, and I'm far from being a music snob. No thanks.
Well the first five letters of your name suit you. :speaktothehand:

Seriously though, sorry to hear you didn't like the music. I loved it since I grew up in that era and lots of movies - especially the crappy kind I used to watch as a kid - had similar music to that.

Well the first five letters of your name suit you. :speaktothehand:

Seriously though, sorry to hear you didn't like the music. I loved it since I grew up in that era and lots of movies - especially the crappy kind I used to watch as a kid - had similar music to that.
What, the 80s? The colorful early 90s? I got tired of Hotline Miami after a couple hours and put it away, I forget what the official setting was.

I love all kinds of music, 80s included, but the stuff in Hotline Miami struck me as over-experimental indulgent barf. Is it interesting? Sure. Does it add a unique feel to the game? I'd say it does that too. Is it something I want to sit and listen to? Not really.

Like I said, it bugs me. It got on my nerves after awhile, and I probably wouldn't listen to it out of the game. I never said it was terrible, it's just way, way too overrated in my opinion.

EDIT: inm8num2's post above is a good example of what I'm saying (no offense to your personal taste, dude). I think it's really bland repetitive techno with some chiptune elements. Not sure what "era" you're talking about when it comes to a track like that. That sort of thing was commonplace in the mid 2000s. I'm a massive fan of EDM in general, and since there's so much out there, I've gotten relatively picky about it.

This song pumps me the hell up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkVsuO2Ichk
Fuk yes! Hotline is the only game where it makes me feel like im on acid and it feels so good! I like to space out to this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u70hXTJqgM

@idiot- :shame: :shame:

I love all kinds of music, 80s included, but the stuff in Hotline Miami struck me as over-experimental indulgent barf. Is it interesting? Sure. Does it add a unique feel to the game? I'd say it does that too. Is it something I want to sit and listen to? Not really.
As much as I don't want to agree...I have to agree. I love everything 80's...except some of the music. The furthering of disco from the 60's and 70's (which I also hate and HLM basically emulates) is probably my most disliked form of music next to country ( I do like some country). But, I like modern day house/dubsteb/electronica, so go figure.

What, the 80s? The colorful early 90s? I got tired of Hotline Miami after a couple hours and put it away, I forget what the official setting was.

Like I said, it bugs me. It got on my nerves after awhile, and I probably wouldn't listen to it out of the game. I never said it was terrible, it's just way, way too overrated in my opinion.

EDIT: inm8num2's post above is a good example of what I'm saying (no offense to your personal taste, dude). I think it's really bland repetitive techno with some chiptune elements. Not sure what "era" you're talking about when it comes to a track like that. That sort of thing was commonplace in the mid 2000s. I'm a massive fan of EDM in general, and since there's so much out there, I've gotten relatively picky about it.
You suck. ;_;

I'm going around punching people so their heads explode. I want the music to sound trippy and stuff. Unsettling. Repetitive. Like a bad action / horror movie. That's part of the charm for me.

Hotline Miami's music bugged the fuck out of me, and I'm far from being a music snob. No thanks.
Frankly, most video game music is nothing I'd want to listen to outside of the game. I can't imagine listening to most of it while driving to work or something.

Then again, I'm an old middle-class white guy so what do I know? Anyone know a good shooter set to the music of James Taylor? :whistle2:k

The Game Music Groupee is live. It includes the Scattle EP.

First bonus (of 4):

The Banner Saga soundtrack (Austin Wintory) at $1000.

Also, outta nowhere, (Build A) ShinyLoot Bundle 6! Two game minimum:

Way To Go (Desura / DRM Free, Win/Mac/Linux)

Subject 9 (Steam / DRM Free, Win/Mac/Linux)

Memories of a Vagabond (Steam / Desura / DRM Free, Win)

Hacker Evolution (Steam / DRM Free, Win/Mac/Linux)

Hacker Evolution Untold (Steam / DRM Free, Win)

Escape Goat (Steam / DRM Free, Win/Mac/Linux through Steamplay)

First bonus of two: City Sandbox (1000 bundles)

I doubt those Hacker Evolution games include their DLC, as usual.

I have everything except for Way To Go and Memories of a Vagabond.

There aren't any promises anywhere for Way To Go Steam keys if greenlit, which is disappointing.

I'm only missing Way to Go and since it has a Desura key I'd go for it but only if they do a one game minimum.

The Hacker games have pretty much reached Cognition status at this point.

The Game Music Groupee is live. It includes the Scattle EP.

First bonus (of 4):

The Banner Saga soundtrack (Austin Wintory) at $1000.

Also, outta nowhere, (Build A) ShinyLoot Bundle 6! Two game minimum:

Way To Go (Desura / DRM Free, Win/Mac/Linux)

Subject 9 (Steam / DRM Free, Win/Mac/Linux)

Memories of a Vagabond (Steam / Desura / DRM Free, Win)

Hacker Evolution (Steam / DRM Free, Win/Mac/Linux)

Hacker Evolution Untold (Steam / DRM Free, Win)

Escape Goat (Steam / DRM Free, Win/Mac/Linux through Steamplay)

First bonus of two: City Sandbox (1000 bundles)

I doubt those Hacker Evolution games include their DLC, as usual.
I wanna say the only bundle that included Hacker Evolution DLC was the one at BundleStars, or if you're referring to Duality's DLC, that was in IG Limited.

Also, the only one I don't have is "Way To Go", so I guess I'll skip this one unless there's a 1-game day or something.

Edit: There was also a Flying Bundle that included Hacker Evolution DLC, but that's all I can find.

Microids: Which games are recommended besides Dragon Lore and Iron Storm? I'm looking at Atlantis because GOG, but it doesn't appears to be a good game and it looks really bad.

Shiny loot: Only have subject 9. Any recommended besides Escape Goat?

Microids: Which games are recommended besides Dragon Lore and Iron Storm? I'm looking at Atlantis because GOG, but it doesn't appears to be a good game and it looks really bad.
Dragon Lore is recommended? Reviews I saw called the graphics dated and the gameplay quirks frustrating back in the 90s.

Dragon Lore is recommended? Reviews I saw called the graphics dated and the gameplay quirks frustrating back in the 90s.
Yep... but back in the days I always wanted to try it and now I can backlog it. Is just for that nostalgic factor, I know the game is "not good" ;)

I'm willing to do a 1 game buy with Way to Go for that Shinyloot bundle. Looks fun and City Sandbox looks like it's worth a bit of time...though only DRM Free it seems.

I'm only missing Way to Go and since it has a Desura key I'd go for it but only if they do a one game minimum.

The Hacker games have pretty much reached Cognition status at this point.
I think the Hacker games have been bundled just as much if not more than Magicka.

(The Magicka games go on sale at stores much more often though. I think.)

bread's done
Back