= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
The Darkness II is a great little romp, I'd suggest playing it sometime when you need a palate cleanser.
And just to clarify, this is the SECOND game. The first one is boring. The second game is much better in every way. Skip the first game, you don't even need to play it to understand the story.

Steam keys were added for Heroes of a Broken Land.  It was in Build a Greenlight Bundle #5.

The store page says there are cards but the dev said they're still waiting for Gaben's blessing.

Steam keys were added for Heroes of a Broken Land. It was in Build a Greenlight Bundle #5.

The store page says there are cards but the dev said they're still waiting for Gaben's blessing.
Spoder and Madjoki will be F5ing all weekend to be sure they get FIRST so they can sell to the few idiots customers who will pay insane prices to craft a badge 5 seconds after the cards come out.

Spoder and Madjoki will be F5ing all weekend to be sure they get FIRST so they can sell to the few idiots customers who will pay insane prices to craft a badge 5 seconds after the cards come out.
Expect I don't buy greenlight bundles and thus don't own the game :p

Y U NO BAI GRENLIT?

I mean other than the shitty games and having to yell at developers for keys and all that. :p

Nobody probably cares, but since we were talking about Groupees music recently and apparently I'm one of the few who actually listens to it, I figured I'd post some brief impressions of the stuff from Build a Be Mine:

n00bstar - Operator
Stupid name, but some really grooving EMD/chiptune tracks. The sound is a lot more methodical than a lot of chiptune music and doesn't overwhelm you or just attempt to sound exactly like an NES game, which I like. Some really excellent layering as well; worth checking out.

Lifeformed - Immerse
Soundtrack to the Double Fine Broken Age documentary by the guy that did the Dustforce OST. It's atmospheric chiptune music that probably won't appeal to everyone, but if you can get past the chiptune aspect I think it's rather pretty and easy to zone out to (I've played it for non video game fans as well and they've like it too).

Ryan Davis - The Dark Lord: Music From the One Ring
Music from the LotR facebook game, so pretty much what you'd expect. It's pretty typical fantasy game music that doesn't really stand out in any way and just made me want to listen to the actual LotR soundtrack. Not worth bothering with.

Up 2 Ashes - Elapse: Act 1
I don't really know what to make of this. It's like a weird mix of the generic EDM played in nightclub scenes of every movie, and the soundtrack to a space odyssey. Not really feeling it, and it doesn't help that half the time it sounds like I'm listening to something through a wall. CakeLicker is the only track I cared for, which doesn't sound like anything else on the album and is just sort of randomly sandwiched in between the other tracks.

You'll probably have to go ask in the Groupees 90s AOL chat room and hope that someone from Groupees is around.

Sifu reposted from there on the 6th that they said "efforts are being made" but I haven't seen anything since then. Then again I haven't really looked either. *shrug*

I can confirm they just did it. I hate me. I impulse buy every bundle, only to find out this one has ONLY 2 Desura keys, and not GOG keys for Megarace 1&2. Im sad.
It sounds like they're working on it. Hopefully soon.

MatArgentina13:02
Of course its my fault, as I bought the bundle thinking Megarace 1&2 had GOG keys, but could Groupees make an effort and get them from GOG?

Christian BlundaGroupees HQ13:04
efforts are being made

I've looked and I still haven't seen any updated news on possible GOG keys.  They've been too busy promoting Remute's live performance, which Google cut short for copyright infringement during the broadcast.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPr2F9ntD8E[/youtube]

Nothing says "I have musical talent" more than sampling other people's original work and putting it together through a series of button presses.

You'll probably have to go ask in the Groupees 90s AOL chat room and hope that someone from Groupees is around.

Sifu reposted from there on the 6th that they said "efforts are being made" but I haven't seen anything since then. Then again I haven't really looked either. *shrug*
Thanks, I'll ask again during the day.

I've looked and I still haven't seen any updated news on possible GOG keys. They've been too busy promoting Remute's live performance, which Google cut short for copyright infringement during the broadcast.
Weird, it's just as if he streaming through Twitch... :)

I've looked and I still haven't seen any updated news on possible GOG keys. They've been too busy promoting Remute's live performance, which Google cut short for copyright infringement during the broadcast.
But he's the foremost, uh something, of his genre!

Nothing says "I have musical talent" more than sampling other people's original work and putting it together through a series of button presses.
To be fair if it's done right it can be pretty damn talented. Take Madeon for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ExVvhzfCY

He sampled something like 30 or 40 different pieces of songs and turned it into a song. Sure he put his own original solo in there as well, but the majority of the song is entirely made up of samples (both lyrically and musically). At least I think it's pretty impressive (especially when someone makes a video like this showing some of the songs that were sampled).

I find it kind of curious that it's a licensing issue when the publisher on both sites is the same.

I think it's more likely a someone is too fucking lazy issue and that Groupees has been taken over by Eurotrash lately so they'd rather have GOG anyway.

I find it kind of curious that it's a licensing issue when the publisher on both sites is the same.

I think it's more likely a someone is too fucking lazy issue and that Groupees has been taken over by Eurotrash lately so they'd rather have GOG anyway.
I don't know, but Shifty is the one that told me it's a licensing issue. I even brought up that the same publisher publishes it on GOG and Steam when I was talking to him. It's possible that the Steam store page could be incorrect about publisher info, who knows.

I highly doubt that Groupees prefers GOG keys, they know Steam sells better.

I don't know, but Shifty is the one that told me it's a licensing issue. I even brought up that the same publisher publishes it on GOG and Steam when I was talking to him. It's possible that the Steam store page could be incorrect about publisher info, who knows.

Whatever I still think Shifty is full of it. His name is Shifty for god's sake.

I never liked megarace that much. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember only the second game was a proper "racing game"
The first one's racing was weak because you had a limited play area on top of a constant-speed pre-rendered FVM-track. It however is a great example of well done (cheesy) FMV-games from the multimedia era. The inter-race FMVs are hilarious. I don't think I've played the sequels.

Next Remute bonus is some junky faux GB/NES game called Life of Pixel. It's on Desura so they'll probably give Desura keys for it.

Yeah, plus there's the fact that it's just easier for a publisher/Dev to get Steam keys than GOG keys.

Take this with a grain of salt, but possible good news for those holding out for Megarace GOG keys:

Remute Germany 08:57
hot news : GOG-keys for megarace are coming soon!

Freund der Menschheit Germany 09:32
will the keys come before the bundle ends?

Remute Germany 09:33
they will come today!

Eurotrash - 2
Regular normal red blooded 'muricans that want Blood Rayne Steam keys - 0
Go complain to 1C Company, I'm 99% sure they're to blame for no Steam keys.

Scratch that, apparently a company called Noviy Disk published the game in Russia.

I think the BaBM bundle is pretty good, but I can't believe they haven't added any bonuses beyond the initial six, and four of those were music. It's almost at 20,000 sold.

bread's done
Back