= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I wasn't interested in Konung 2 and 3 when they were bundled before and still not interested now. Oh well, at least I get a +2 out of it, but I somehow already had Castle on Desura.

I said for people not to pre-order....yup it met expectations which there are none. Konung 2/3 may be alright, but yeah been bundled a few times times before. BraAagas music could be OK but yeah will be a pass for sure.

Castle looks interesting, but otherwise nothing in there worth even looking at. Glad they warned me by saying it was medieval themed. Not a style I care much at all for. Money saved.

I'm not sure why everyone is complaining.  I'm pretty sure I told everyone what I was expecting for my dollar, and it looks like I was spot-on.

Now, if anyone not interested in medieval-ish music wants the two steam games from this for half of my cost, hit me up.

I might actually buy this for the music. I don't own any of the games, though I'm not really interested in any of them (well, maybe Castle a bit).

Not that anybody's likely to buy into it for this, but the next bonus is a game, Unearthing Colossal. Looks like Sword & Sworcery if Sword & Sworcery were a slow-paced brawler that controlled like QWOP.

Unlocks at $4000.

Shiny Loot bundle 8 starts in 4 hours and 33 minutes approx. No pre-order and banner game is Alter Ego, which has been bundled many times.....I usually get these but hope there is something good.

Shiny Loot bundle 8 starts in 4 hours and 33 minutes approx. No pre-order and banner game is Alter Ego, which has been bundled many times.....I usually get these but hope there is something good.
hopefully something good that has steam cards :) (need help got 88 games now and played 2. just like my freaking vita. i need to stop buying)

Shiny Loot Bundle 8 released with no pop here...not popular I see.

2 Games Minimum 50 cents a game. Have to redeem on the Shinyloot website. All should be DRM-FREE with extra keys noted below.

Alter Ego Steam

Crazy Machines 1.5 Steam

Curse of Slate Rock Manor Only DRM-FREE though it's on Desura

DROD: King Dugan's Dungeon

Elements: Soul of Fire

Llyian Episode One Desura

UNEARTHED: TRAIL OF IBN BATTUTA EPISODE 1 Steam with Cards

DROD: The City Beneath is the first bonus in the bundle.

Will likely get this one before it's done as I want Curse of Slate Rock Manor and Llyian could be cool. A bit expensive though since it's $3.50 for the whole bundle. It's also not the best bundle, but not the worst hope it unlocks all 3 bonuses. DROD games are excellent and I'll always support them, already have most of them through Indiegala though.

Shiny Loot Bundle 8 released with no pop here...not popular I see.

2 Games Minimum 50 cents a game. Have to redeem on the Shinyloot website. All should be DRM-FREE with extra keys noted below.

Crazy Machines 1.5 Steam
What's weird is that I don't have Crazy Machines 1.5, but I have Crazy Machines 1.5 Inventor's Training Camp and Crazy Machines 1.5 New from the lab. It was supposed to come in the bundle I got from Bundlestars but its not showing up in my library.

Speaking of one game minimums, BAGB11 has one right now. Or maybe I'm just crazy and it's always been a one game minimum? I don't even know, man.

It has? I can only find it having been in the Other Worlds BS bundle.

What's weird is that I don't have Crazy Machines 1.5, but I have Crazy Machines 1.5 Inventor's Training Camp and Crazy Machines 1.5 New from the lab. It was supposed to come in the bundle I got from Bundlestars but its not showing up in my library.
That's what Crazy Machines 1.5 is in the library. Those two entries.

It's tempting me for that and Lylian (even though the dev has said he's not going to put that on Greenlight). I don't feel like I need Crazy Machines 1.5 since I have 2.
Depends on how much you like that sort of puzzle gameplay. If you're a big enough fan getting more puzzles to solve would probably be worth it at fifty cents.

I've been listening to some of the music from the Medieval bundle today, and so far I more or less like it. I'm no expert, and I don't claim to have any better taste than "I like what I like," but if anybody's interested:

The Craic Show's album here is a bit too dissonant and chaotic for my taste, considering it's mostly bagpipes, but overall I don't think it's half bad. It's kind of strange how they take bits of extremely recognizeable music and insert them randomly into what's here, though, and I don't think it really works for me. Probably my least favorite of what I've listened to.

Corvus Corax's Tales From The Edda is pretty nice, though it gets kind of repetitive (even across songs), and it's very... assertive. Not sure how else to put it. Combined, the two traits just kinda make me wish they'd get on with it during the middles of at least a couple of their songs.

Hexperos's album has some nice, if overly "ethereal" music (if you know what I mean?) (at least to my ears), and the singer's got a nice voice, but the lyrics really don't match the pacing of the music that well, and... well, they just aren't very good, either, IMO. There's also some points, usually towards the end of songs, where it really feels to me like the person who was writing the music just wasn't really sure where he/she was going with it, and it's just kind of wandering around.

I haven't quite finished BraAgas's first album yet, but it's easily my favorite of the four I've listened to. It's got a nice variation in style from song to song, and I'm pretty sure the language of the lyrics changes from song to song, as well (I recognize the Latin well enough, and the titles suggest what the languages of the others might be, but I can't entirely tell from my first listen). Whatever the lyrics are actually saying, it's a fun album so far, and I really like the music. If the second album's like this, I think I definitely got my money's worth just from these two.

People on AOL have been saying that the hint could be for Nicolas Tesla.. so it might be a game with Tesla in the title.

bread's done
Back