= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
We regret to inform you that the dev of Philia and Elansar has advised us that he will not be providing Steam keys for these two games and has decided to remove them from Steam altogether. His delivery of said Steam keys was not explicitly specified in our contract for Remute's High and Strange Bundle since mistakenly a music contract was used, though we assumed his understanding of the Greenlit key delivery arrangement from his recent involvement in Remute's Psychic Pixel Party Bundle, where his game was Greenlit and keys were delivered. We've repeatedly encouraged him to deliver the keys, but were unsuccessful and thus apologize to buyers of the bundle for the disappointment. Thank you for understanding.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/435070/discussions/0/451850849184827354/#c451850849197590439

It's not like Groupees would do anything if a dev broke the contract anyway. What're they gonna do? Hire Sue Yoo - Bundle Lawyer?

The curator says there might be keys for

Kenshi

Caves of Qud

Bunker Underground

as well.

But he said games given away aren't in the bundle.

Why do they get these random nobodies to 'curate' bundles?  Yay, you get to pick from a list of 20ish shitty early access/weekend project 'games.'

Ugh, I actually want caves of qud and was thinking of grabbing it even at a sad 10% off.  Too many activation attempts though, oh well guess I should go actually work now or something.

Holy shit, this Millerbulous bundle is awful. No wonder they pulled that shit-tastic, lowlife gimmick of giving away keys to good/much better games in chat after every 15 preorders. Just when you thought they couldn't get any lower, they surprise you with a giant drill.

Stay tuned next week for the Bladetastic Bundle, featuring 5 free-to-play games and a guest pass for Killing Floor. And if you buy it right now, you could win a Steam key for Fallout 4!

Only a matter of time before they copy Groupees.
I don't think they need to. They use a quantity > quality approach which increases their sales numbers. Plus they have happy hours and group buys. Groupees realized early on that you can't use too many gimmicks. You can't do preorders and have dollar days for the same bundle, for example. They got a lot of backlash when they did that

I don't think they need to. They use a quantity > quality approach which increases their sales numbers. Plus they have happy hours and group buys. Groupees realized early on that you can't use too many gimmicks. You can't do preorders and have dollar days for the same bundle, for example. They got a lot of backlash when they did that
But what do you mean by quality?

Seriously, cyanic is asking that exact question in poopchat. Because nobody clearly has explained that the 12th bundling of Postal ≠ quality.

But what do you mean by quality?

Seriously, cyanic is asking that exact question in poopchat. Because nobody clearly has explained that the 12th bundling of Postal ≠ quality.
I got bombed out of chat when I complained about it, otherwise I would explain how rebundling games for the umpteenth time makes a bundle suck.

Too many morans......I still have this stain of a terrible greenlight bundle I bought within the past few months....somehow got conned into it with a game that wasn't even in the bundle in the end haha....

bread's done
Back