Groupon: $3 for $10 worth of any downloadable Big Fish Games (Limit 3 per person)

[quote name='evilmrhenry']To be specific, that's $3 for any game up to $10. (You can't split it as a gift card.)[/QUOTE]

Edited OP to state that, thanks.

would be easier if they just said

bigfish game 3 bucks :)

plants vs zombies
and
PUZZLE QUeST 2
are about the only 2 games i see that is even worth it

Thanks OP! Got a $10 credit and I've been wanting Bookworm for the longest time!

EDIT: Just as an FYI, I went on Big Fish's website and they are doing that deal again where new customers get 50% off their first game purchase. So if your game is $6.99, you'll save maybe $0.99 using the Groupon deal. Either way, a deal is a deal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So how does this work? Is it a code that's emailed to you? Could I give the code to someone else at a later date? And, finally Lol, are BigFish games just an exe or do they need something else to run? ie. Steam.

[quote name='hollowfreak']So how does this work? Is it a code that's emailed to you? Could I give the code to someone else at a later date? And, finally Lol, are BigFish games just an exe or do they need something else to run? ie. Steam.[/QUOTE]

Once you buy the deal, you will be able to print a code that you use at checkout. This gets you the discount. You could give your code to someone to use for as long as it is valid or buy one as a gift for them for another $3 :). Big Fish Games has it's own installer and game manager to install once you purchase the game, but nothing that will cause you any problems after installing the game. Hope that helps!

bread's done
Back