Grow flash game series. GREAT for wii

squirrel007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just found these while looking for a certain flash game.. This site is the home of the Grow game series. They are really fun interactive puzzles and require a mouse only(hence good for the wii) and I have been playing them for about an hour :D. Anyways, heres the link.

http://www.eyezmaze.com/

Edit: goal of the game
basically its a puzzle, the goal is to utilize the tools(buttons on left and right) in the correct order. If you do so you will get to watch the action of whatever the theme of the Grow game is, its pretty entertaining.

played it. looks pretty cool but I have no idea whats going on? How do you win these games or what should the expected out come be?

[quote name='airwavexiii']played it. looks pretty cool but I have no idea whats going on? How do you win these games or what should the expected out come be?[/quote]

basically its a puzzle, the goal is to utilize the tools(buttons on left and right) in the correct order. If you do so you will get to watch the action of whatever the theme of the Grow game is, its pretty entertaining.

I have beaten RPG and cube, they are my favorites :cool:

Yea it is very entertaining. I was able to beat version 1, but have not tried any of the others. I messed around with the cube for a bit but didnt really have the time to give it my full attention. Definately have to go try this on the Wii

[quote name='squirrel007']I just found these while looking for a certain flash game.. This site is the home of the Grow game series. They are really fun interactive puzzles and require a mouse only(hence good for the wii) and I have been playing them for about an hour :D. Anyways, heres the link.

http://www.eyezmaze.com/

Edit: goal of the game
basically its a puzzle, the goal is to utilize the tools(buttons on left and right) in the correct order. If you do so you will get to watch the action of whatever the theme of the Grow game is, its pretty entertaining.[/quote]Yes, these flash games rule seeing as I bet each one back in the day. Would be cool for the Wii.

bread's done
Back