GS: 15% off all Accessories, New and Used

Pojomofo

CAGiversary!
Sorry if old, didnt see anything else on this:

Coupon ACCY15 - 15% off in-stock accessories, new & used. Not valid on hard drives, points/time cards or wireless network adaptors. Online only. Expires 2/28/2010

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']was going to get the red 360 controller since mine is really beat up but comes out to $55, its $49 on Amazon screw this "deal"[/QUOTE]
Best buy will match walbogs price on the charge and play red one. It is like $49 instead of $65

[quote name='BarrettSan']any good for wii nunchuck?[/QUOTE]

yes, but looks like they are OOS atm unless you want to get used

[quote name='Pojomofo']yes, but looks like they are OOS atm unless you want to get used[/QUOTE]
Black ones are in stock. Would look at getting my black set of accessories but of course they're charging $5 over MSRP on black remotes.

too bad they don't have the shadow 6 controller for ps3. I might of bit on that if it was around $25, or even $30 if I'm not dealing w/ buy.com

Too bad CAG16 AND EDGE wouldn't stack with this deal. Then it would really be a deal.

Oh and LMFAO @ that avatar of yours, DaNaD. I heard a joke one time that had that punchline. It involved a cucumber, pickle n penis talking bout their lives. LMAO

[quote name='An J0e']15% off ALL accessories... except all useful accessories... lets all go buy tiny UMD bulletproof cases HOORAY.[/QUOTE]

It takes 15% off the XBox Wireless Racing Wheel.

Only knocks the new Gamestop's new price ($100) down to Amazon's regular price ($85). But I have an $80 credit so this seems like a good way to use it. I'm only charging about $10 ($5 not covered by the credit and about $5 of state sales tax).

The only game I really play much at all is Forza 3, so this should add to my enjoyment of that game immensely, I would guess.

bread's done
Back