GS Ad Pricedrops 9/21: Guitar Hero 2 for $10 less!

Chronis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
A new week, a new ad. And this one has an actual sale!

New Games!
:360: Guitar Hero 2 - was $89.99, now $79.99
:ps2: Guitar Hero 2 - was $79.99, now $69.99
Guitar Hero 2 is only on sale until the 28th!

Used Games
:ps3: Dark Kingdom - was $34.99, now $29.99
:ps2: Final Fantasy - was $26.99, now $17.99

For anyone who doesn't check their ad, there had a few pricedrops listed.

New Games!
:pc: Call of Juarez - was $49.99, now $29.99
:pc: The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar - was $49.99, now $29.99
:wii: Rayman: Raving Rabbids - was $49.99, now $29.99
:wii: Prince of Persia (3): Rival Swords - was $49.99, now $29.99
:360: Vampire Rain: was $59.99, now $39.99

Used Games!
:360: NBA Street (4): Homecourt - was $34.99, now $29.99
:xbox: Tomb Raider Legend - was $14.99, now $12.99
:ps3: MotorStorm - was $49.99, now $39.99
:ps2: NBA Live 07 - was $17.99, now $14.99

Other stuff... that was mentioned last week...
Zune 30GB - was $249.99, now $199.99

Also, Final Fantasy XII dropped to $20 at GS. Used it is $18. This includes the collector's edition. Couple that with the 10% off coupon and it becomes pretty cheap.

[quote name='blackbird3216']thinking about rayman or rival swords. Which one is better?[/QUOTE]
Do you want minigames or a good single player game?

I'd personally say Rival Swords since I liked it when I played it (on PS2), but if you want minigames, go for Rayman.

[quote name='blackbird3216']thinking about rayman or rival swords. Which one is better?[/quote]

Well, I played The Two Thrones (Rival Swords on the xbox) and it definitely ranks up there as one of my favorite games.... well... Ever! Meanwhile Rayman is just another compliation of minigames. But if you have friends over alot, Rayman probably would be better.

[quote name='Chronis']Well, I played The Two Thrones (Rival Swords on the xbox) and it definitely ranks up there as one of my favorite games.... well... Ever! Meanwhile Rayman is just another compliation of minigames. But if you have friends over alot, Rayman probably would be better.[/QUOTE]
no, i don't have alot of friends over. When they are, we usually play strikers.

[quote name='blackbird3216']no, i don't have alot of friends over. When they are, we usually play strikers.[/quote]

Swords. Do it. NOW!

[quote name='blackbird3216']hmm, i just noticed how the regulars were rated M, but the wii and PSP version is T, why?[/QUOTE]

They replaced blood with sand when the enemies "bleed".

Eh, still too much for Rival Swords, considering you could easily find a cheaper Two Thrones for PS2/GC/Xbox copy used. Note that the 360 does not yet have BC for Two Thrones, though.

Still too much for Rival Swords. I paid $10 for the (overall superior) Xbox version, and it was worth that, but just barely.

FFXII sure went down though, and Tomb Raider Legend on the Xbox isn't bad.

bread's done
Back