GS B2G2 Xbox games. What did you get?

CheepGamez

CAGiversary!
Ok so I guess we all know by now that GS is making it's final push to liquidate it's first generation XBox inventory as they have had their B2G2 free sale going on for several months now. Most recently I managed to pick up

Darkwatch
Blackstone Magic & Steel
Sniper Elite
Metal Slug 4&5
Turok Evolution
Circus Maximus
Future Tactics The Uprising
Knights Apprentice
Americas Army Rise of a Soldier
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
Gunvalkyrie
Outlaw Golf/Seablade
Dynasty Warriors 4
Dynasty Warriors 5
TOCA Race Driver 3
Silent Scope Complete
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Airforce Delta Storm
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow
Shellshock Nam 67
Top Spin
Red Dead Revolver
King of Fighters Maniax
Xiaolin Showdown
Ultimate Spiderman
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

So, some good ones, some not so good ones, a few stinkers but the selection is getting thin now so they can't all be winners. Run down and grab what you can before they're all gone. :bouncy:

I'm still waiting for 75% considering nobody has touched the Xbox games in the two GSs nearby. I just hope they hit 75% instead of trashing them.

That's what I'm hoping for too, so I can rebuy a copy of Futurama for the Xbox so my one buddy can finally finish it. I had a copy, but sold it with my game collection in early 08 to afford my 40 gb PS3.

Do I regret that decision sometimes? Yeah. But it's only stuff and I can probably rebuy most of it much cheaper now. Only problem is, no one seemed to take care of their games, so the stuff I'm rebuying is in shit condition(incomplete/scratched to hell).

Unfortunately, at least half of the inventory in my local shops is discs not in the original boxes, cover art or manual missing or some combination of the three. I *try* to only buy games in the original case with cover art and manual. I have a few more locations to check that are within driving distance before I start getting desperate enough to buy incomplete games. I had already bought most of the best XBox games at previous B2G1 or 25% off sales so I'm pretty well hooked up for those already. I'm pretty much focusing on filling holes in my collection and finding rares without going broke right now. It's really getting difficult for me to find games that I don't have in multiples of 4 at this point. Marvel v. Capcom 2 anybody?

Eep, GS is ditching the Xbox? Hopefully they'll keep those games on the shelves a bit longer here in DK, since I just got my first Xbox this Christmas :O

That being said, if they do decide to dump the Xbox here too, which games would be worth getting gameplay-wise? I don't care about rarity or anything. I just want some good games right now.

Jade Empire and Fable are awesome RPGs for the Xbox. There are too many shooters to count, but I've enjoyed Gun and Psi Ops. Of course there is the Halo series as well. But the game you absolutely must have is Jet Set Radio Future. Hands-down the best Xbox game in style, characters, and music.

[quote name='bunnybum']Eep, GS is ditching the Xbox? Hopefully they'll keep those games on the shelves a bit longer here in DK, since I just got my first Xbox this Christmas :O

That being said, if they do decide to dump the Xbox here too, which games would be worth getting gameplay-wise? I don't care about rarity or anything. I just want some good games right now.[/QUOTE]

Knights of the Old Republic 1+2 but more so the first one, but both are excellent :) and as others have mentioned: Fable lost chapters, Jade Empire, Halo 1+2, Odd World Strangers Wrath, Psychonauts, Call of Cthulhu, Elder Scrolls Morrowind.

PS2 might have won the last gen, but the xbox and gamecube have some awesome and overlooked games.

If you can find one, it is 59.99 in system. I think I'll drive around if it is supposed to be in stock nearby at 75%

Edit: Actually it is 34.99 online and there is one within 20 miles. Now I just have to wait for 75%. It should be coming soon right?

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing this thread yesterday I decided to see what the closest store had, and walked away with a few games.

Elder Scrolls Morrowind GOTY edition
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 2
Jade Empire
Sega GT/Jet set radio future
Call of Cthulu

All for 8.56, guy working the register kept scanning and looking at the cases, he must have done something wrong but with the line being 20 people long he didn't seem to care. Needless to say I'm pretty happy.

bread's done
Back