GS Buy 2 Get 1 Free Used (Sterling Heights MI only)

cobrakai83

CAGiversary!
Just posting here to let anyone in the area of Sterling Heights, MI know that I just drove by a new GS in the shopping center with Walmart at 14 Mile and Van Dyke. They are running a 2 for 1 used deal all week as most new stores do shortly after they open.

Their stock was pretty good, I picked up Tekken 6, Darksiders, and Phantasy Star Universe myself.

My mistake if this is in the wrong spot. I honestly didn't even know the regional forums were there until someone mention it. I normally just click deals and go about my business.

Mods, feel free to move this to where it needs to be. Sorry if I got anyone all worked up.

Not all unfortunately... New GS in Levittown Pa - just opened and no B2G1 which makes all of my GS credit a sad panda...

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']all new gamestops run the sale once they open.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='austenwithane']Not all unfortunately... New GS in Levittown Pa - just opened and no B2G1 which makes all of my GS credit a sad panda...[/QUOTE]

then most. :lol:

picked up ps3 nhl 10, fallout 3 goty, and gow3 for $99, thanks op!
great time to use in some of that credit from the trade in bonus they were running

bread's done
Back