GS.com $15 off any preorder title $59.99 or more w/purchase of $59.99 title

You have to buy a title at full price $59.99 as well as preorder a title at $59.99 or more to get the $15 off.

Hey, I didn't see this posted, but GameStop.com has a deal for $15 off any preorder title $59.99 or more for today only when you purchase any $59.99 title. Use code 15OFF at checkout to receive your discount. This is a pretty great promo and makes many great games pretty cheap at retail.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr Dude65']Hey, I didn't see this posted, but GameStop.com has a deal for $15 off any preorder title $59.99 or more for today only. Use code 15OFF at checkout to receive your discount. This is a pretty great promo and makes many great games pretty cheap at retail.[/QUOTE]
What if I've already paid off a pre-order? I put 60 down on FF13 weeks ago.

I have no idea. I would say that you should cancel the order and redo it. It kind of a hassle, but you'll save some scratch.

Read the deal again: You get $15 off a pre-order when you buy another $59.99+ game at the same time.

Still could be worthwhile for some of you CAGs though.

If it's legit, very nice find, OP. Even if it's for Gamestop.

EDIT: Hold up. Just checked their home page, where it's advertised, but their wording is suspect:

"$15 off any preorder title priced $59.99 or more when you purchase any in-stock title priced $59.99 or more!"

Just as lame as I expected from Gamestop.

$15 off any preorder title priced $59.99 or more when you purchase any in-stock title priced $59.99 or more! (Not valid on systems or accessories.) So you have to buy an in-stock title of $59.99 and pre-order a game to get $15 off. Not a good deal in my mind.

The deal page says pre-order, but the coupon code says in-stock only.
I'd be really happy if they fixed the code to be pre-order! (I have two outstanding preordered with only $10 off each.) Although I think they meant for the deal to be for in-stock games.

Edit: Nevermind.

[quote name='jp0213']$15 off any preorder title priced $59.99 or more when you purchase any in-stock title priced $59.99 or more! (Not valid on systems or accessories.) So you have to buy an in-stock title of $59.99 and pre-order a game to get $15 off. Not a good deal in my mind.[/QUOTE]
Yeah screw that. Sadly some people will think this is a deal. :drool:

[quote name='SativaSam']Yeah screw that. Sadly some people will think this is a deal. :drool:[/QUOTE]

But if you use an Edge card and trade in 5 games, it practically pays for itself!!! /sarcasm

OP is in error. You get the discount only when you ALSO purchase an in-stock title at $59.99 or more. Oh well.

[quote name='jp0213']$15 off any preorder title priced $59.99 or more when you purchase any in-stock title priced $59.99 or more! (Not valid on systems or accessories.) So you have to buy an in-stock title of $59.99 and pre-order a game to get $15 off. Not a good deal in my mind.[/QUOTE]
Damn...OP got me excited.

Ditto. This "deal" isn't much of a deal at all. GS is forced to discount their games because they are feeling the pressure from Amazon, Walmart.com, & Target.

I don't know why everyone is shocked that you have to purchase a new $60 title in order to get $15 off a pre-order from Gamestop of all places.

Remember Gamestops business model is , rip you off and then get you to continue shopping and being ripped off by them.

[quote name='SativaSam']Yeah screw that. Sadly some people will think this is a deal. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Only the paid Gamestop employees that post here for free advertising.

Wow... Are you kidding me? How is this not a deal if you buy a game that has already been released to get $15.00 off of a game that hasn't been released. You are basically saving $7.50 off of each game.

For the people saying that GS's wording is suspect... You are morons. Would you really want to buy a game that is listed OUT OF STOCK? You can say you want to buy a game that hasn't been released yet, but that would be a PRE-ORDER.

I guess some of you people will bitch about getting 1 million dollars in quarters instead of in hundreds also. People who complain about free shit or savings are pathetic.

There's always the old 'buy the $59.99 in stock title, do the pre-order for $15 off, then return the $59.99 title' routine, like many of us did with the 'trade one game for $40, get a new game for $20' dealie.:D;)

Let the flaming of 'zomg that's fraud' commence.

bread's done
Back