GS.com's discount + $10 gc duration?

Tgebbs

CAGiversary!
Does anybody know how long the Gamestop.com advertised deal is going on for the discounts plus the gift card? My situation is currently sort of confusing, I'll attempt to explain.

Yesterday I ordered the 3D Dot game Heroes deal, which was back-ordered at the time, and it has yet to ship obviously, and not sure when it will. Since yesterday, there has been a spark of interest in me getting Super Street Fighter 4 now, so I'd like to order that as well, but if I could use the $10 Gift card from my previous order, that would sweeten the deal very much. Since I won't have access to the GC until the order is shipped, do you think I'll miss out on the current SSF4 deal?

What should I do? I can either way it out and play my cards, cancel my 3dDGH order and then do SSF4 and reorder 3dDGH with the gift card, or, if there is some kind soul out there that would loan me a GC key, then I could order SSF4 and give them the code that I get emailed from that purchase?

I'm really just looking for input, I wish I had known I would be buying SSF4 today, then I would have done things differently. I'm just looking for suggestions really, what would you guys do? I REALLY can't afford to miss out on these deals.

bread's done
Back