GS coupons - 20% off used accessories / 10% off guides & new GS accessories ENDS 1/31

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Didn't see these coupons on CAG so...

VALID 1-1-09 thru 1-31-09

20% off used accessories
10% off new strategy guides and NEW Gamestop-brand accessories.

Don't forget to stack your EDGE card for up to 30% off used accessories.

They were at the register I believe the day before, or after Christmas. I took two and used one today. Saved the other for this scan.

Click for full size.

Sorry, I've never really scanned anything before. If anyone else wants to take the large image and resize, split it up, I'll post it in the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LegolasFett']I don't believe they may wireless PS2 adapters.[/quote]

I think he just meant network adapters. I picked up two PS3 network adapters for $11.xx today, thanks OP. No problems, cashier was kind enough to make it two different transactions since the machine would not allow two coupons one the single transaction.

Guessing this doesn't work on consoles, meaning to picking up a Xbox used. Really want a PS2 Network Adapter but I've never seen one locally.

[quote name='fizzywix']Can you use the new accessories coupon with Microsoft points of PSN dollars cards?[/quote]

I don't think so as the coupon says "Gamestop Branded Accessories"

Saw a 120GB Hard Drive used at gamestop last night when I was there. Going to go down in the morning with this and snag it if I can. Should end up around $80 after tax

So far I got

x3 PS2 Network adapters
x1 Platinum Wavebird (mint)

I spotted another good condition wavebird but didn't have the coupon with me =/

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Nintendokid54']did you guys just print this out and give it to the employees?[/quote]Yeah, just print that picture. Fits on a page nicely. I didn't cut it out, and printed it black and white.

Gave it to the employee, and it scanned fine.
If they inquire about it, you got it in an email.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']did you guys just print this out and give it to the employees?[/quote]

I had a printout to use for my DS3, but I didn't have to use it because my local store had the pad of coupons on the counter. :bouncy:

I was making sure that the actual physical coupon wasn't in the store before I tried to use the printout.

Picked up a 120GB HDD for 360 for $70 ($99.99 - coupon - edge). Paid for it all in credit. Talked to support on the phone and they are sending me a migration kit. I am very pleased

Picked up a Logitech Cordless Precision Xbox1 tonight.

It was marked at $13 , but rang up for $10 ($7 after coupon+EDGE)

Another newby question.

I can print this off of any type of printer paper and it will still work right?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']*sigh* :roll: Did you even read the thread?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I've read this whole thread and didn't see a single thing about why these are so coveted. Anyone care to let me in on the big secret? I'm not after any. I have one already. Just curious. Thanks.

Network Adapters=Piracy on PS2 (HD Loader)
Gripshift=possibility of CFW on PSP

Also...sorry I along with at least 1 other person (member here) cleared out all of the Orlando/Tampa area save maybe....3 stores total.

[quote name='LegolasFett']Network Adapters=Piracy on PS2 (HD Loader)
Gripshift=possibility of CFW on PSP[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks.

I gave a sheet to my mom so she can try and get me a wired controller. Hopefully they aren't shit. Would they take more than one sheet of coupons though?

picked up 1 gray and 1 silver wavebird (the former in wonderful condition, latter has some scratches), each was 14.XX after coupon. Also got me a ps2 component cable for 6.XX. Thanks cag.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']gosh darn printer is working..[/quote]
Fixed...Your Welcome:bouncy:
Also just go down to your local library just like the local hobos who only shave and bm there.

Is it possible for a gamestop employee to search their store or multiple stores for a wavebird or is it hit or miss. Appreciate the help as I just want one for my personal use.

[quote name='GenyaAvacado']Fixed...Your Welcome:bouncy:
Also just go down to your local library just like the local hobos who only shave and bm there.

Is it possible for a gamestop employee to search their store or multiple stores for a wavebird or is it hit or miss. Appreciate the help as I just want one for my personal use.[/quote]

They could possibly do it, but it'd probably be easier for you to use this link http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=27910, keep in mind that GS does not differentiate Wavebirds from other wireless GC controllers, so it really is hit or miss.

[quote name='punkmaggit']This. I'm going to get mine this afternoon!![/quote]

The GS I went to the other day had like 5 of them. Are they valuable (for sale or trade bait)?

Just the thought of being able pretty much ALL the GB, GBC, and GBA games on my tv makes me drool. I think they demand a pretty good price on ebay as well (~$30?).

[quote name='sgaldis']Yeah, they usually fetch anywhere from $20-30 on the 'bay, much like the wavebirds.[/quote]

Are there 3rd party ones? If so, how are they distinguishable?

Also, does GS normally include the CD (I think I read somewhere that you need a CD to get it working) with the adapter?

Thanks

Bumping this because I ment to use the 20% coupon today......

Don't be like me boys and girls!

Lol i called around and located a store that actually had a used 120gb hd in stock for the 360. Drove about 20 minutes to get there and remembered that the coupon I printed.......was still on my printer. lol luckily I had a couple extra of the 10% off used stuff from the eternal 10% thread (my copy expires today whew) in my glovebox so I just used that and my Edge card. Wasn't worth and hour drive time and gas to save the extra $10.

Got my 120 for $80 + tax so i'm still very happy. Used all stored credit plus now I have my old 20gb to sell on Ebay. :D

[quote name='LegolasFett']With...a printer?[/quote]

Thanks I wish i'd thought of that, I used crayons and paste.

I just cut, spun and shrunk it with photoshop and then printed it. Was still kinda big but I was gonna play computer retarded and tell them my browser is screwed up and i don't know why it makes all my emails huge. ;)

Even if it doesn't scan they can type in the code.

[quote name='safire']Are there 3rd party ones? If so, how are they distinguishable?

Also, does GS normally include the CD (I think I read somewhere that you need a CD to get it working) with the adapter?

Thanks[/quote]

I've never come across any 3rd party versions...and the 2 or 3 that I have bought have included the disc, as well. Hope this helps...

bread's done
Back