GS/EB Games Weekly Ad for 11/14 - 11/20 w/ Coupon - 20% Off Used PS3 Games (Limit 3)

dcyphr

CAG Veteran
Thanks again to jp0213 for getting me the ad and coupon early!

--------------------------------------------------------------

GS/EB Coupon FAQs - thanks oscargrouch
  • Coupon is valid in store (B&M Locations) only, it does not work online
  • Just print the coupon, not the whole ad
  • Coupon can be printed from this thread by clicking the image to expand, right clicking on the image, selecting view image, then pressing print
  • Edge cards will stack with coupon
Link to Ad: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/upcoming/pdf/olfsi_111408.pdf

---------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon of the Week - 20% Off Any Used PS3 Games (Limit 3)

EBC3006988.jpg

Used Deals of the Week
Subject to Availability. No Rainchecks.

Bioshock >>>> 360 >>>> $24.99 (Reg. $29.99)

Animal Crossing >>>> GC >>>> $9.99 (Reg. $19.99)

Animal Crossing: Wild World >>>> DS >>>> $19.99 (Reg. $24.99)

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $19.99 (Reg. $26.99/$24.99)

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 - Now Available

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Collector's Edition >>>> PS3 >>>> $79.99
10% Off Strategy Guide w/ Purchase
Includes:
  • PS3 Version of Game
  • Collectible Steel Cage Packaging
  • Exclusive WWE Blu-Ray Disc
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 >>>> Wii >>>> $49.99

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 >>>> PS2/PSP >>>> $39.99

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 >>>> DS >>>> $29.99

Price Drops

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation >>>> 360 >>>> $29.99 (Was $59.99)

My Weight Loss Coach >>>> DS >>>> $24.99 (Was $39.99)

TNA Impact >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $39.99 (Was $59.99)

Perfect Shot >>>> Wii >>>> $9.99 (Was $14.99)
Wii Remote Not Included

8GB SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo >>>> PSP >>>> $59.99 (Was $79.99)

NHL 2K9 >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)

Now Available

Mirror's Edge >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99
10% Off Strategy Guide w/ Purchase of Game

Mirror's Edge Strategy Guide >>>> $24.99

Exit DS >>>> DS >>>> $19.99

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia >>>> DS >>>> $34.99

Namco Museum Virtual Arcade >>>> 360 >>>> $29.99

Gears of War 2 >>>> 360 >>>> $59.99
10% Off Strategy Guide w/ Purchase of Game

Gears of War 2 Strategy Guide >>>> $19.99

Coming Soon

Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine >>>> DS >>>> $29.99 Available 11/19/08

Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine >>>> Wii >>>> $39.99 Available 12/3/08

Chrono Trigger >>>> DS >>>> $39.99 Available 11/25/08

Spore: Comic Book Creator >>>> PC/Mac >>>> $29.99 Available 11/19/08

Everquest II: The Shadow Odyssey >>>> PC >>>> $39.99 Available 11/19/08

Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99 Available 11/19/08

Animal Crossing: City Folk >>>> Wii >>>> $49.99 Available 11/16/08

Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99 Available 12/3/08

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Deals

Get Any New Nintendo DS for $89.99 When You Trade-In Your Original DS or Game Boy Advance SP

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Offers

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
Enter the Ultimate Costume War and Win an Alienware Aurora
No Purchase Necessary
http://www.gamestop.com/worldofwarcraft

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Free Lithograph w/ Pre-Order

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Kollector's Edition
Free Lithograph w/ Pre-Order
Includes:
  • Exclusive Removable Print
  • Velvet Box Packaging
  • Comic Book
  • Making of Video
  • PS3 Only Will Have a Digital Comic Book
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Miscellaneous

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kakkarrot23']Thanks dcyphr. I'm hoping for a 25% off used PS3, 360, & Wii. Please bring good news[/quote]

i think someone said that it will be 20% off used ps3 games

[quote name='Lethal04']i think someone said that it will be 20% off used ps3 games[/quote]
If so, then HELLLLLLOOOOO Resistance 2!

Sorry boys, I've been out of state for the past 4 days. Just got back. Looking for coupon as we speak. I really hope it is 25% and not 20% because, I really don't want to listen to the gloating of the coupon people.

SHIT, it is 20%. Looks like some people are going to have a flipping field day. No offense meant by that, just damn. I still refuse to believe it is because of the "excessive" use of the regular 20% deals. I plan to use these coupons as much as others. Cheaper is cheaper.

EBC3006988.jpg

Oh, God. We will never, ever hear the end of this one. Next thing you know, there won't be any coupons, right? Instead, GameStop will just fondle us and rape our women!

On subject, have they have ever had a PS3 or 360 coupon? I remember all of them being PS3/PS2 or 360/Xbox coupons.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Oh, God. We will never, ever hear the end of this one. Next thing you know, there won't be any coupons, right? Instead, GameStop will just fondle us and rape our women!

On subject, have they have ever had a PS3 or 360 coupon? I remember all of them being PS3/PS2 or 360/Xbox coupons.[/quote]

I believe there were PS3 or 360 coupons. Possibly even Wii coupons.

[quote name='Nirron']Overall I know it's not bad, I mean, 5% of a $54.99 game is about $2.75, but when flipping, every dollar counts.[/quote]

Indeed. I think we are all a little annoyed that they are squeezing us. Some of us, though, who often frequent these threads, are just tired of hearing the GS naysayers complain. And this was our worst nightmare. Well, not really, but you get me.

I might finally have to use the ignore feature on CAG. Always knew this day would come I would have to use it.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Indeed. I think we are all a little annoyed that they are squeezing us. Some of us, though, who often frequent these threads, are just tired of hearing the GS naysayers complain. And this was our worst nightmare. Well, not really, but you get me.[/quote]

Oh I mean, I'm annoyed as well. I'm incredibly frugal (hence why I'm here) and usually wait to buy some of those games I want but don't need with the 25% coupon to get maximum discount. I mean, any coupon is good, but you would think they would want to give us some incentive to use these coupons over the Cellfire coupon(s), especially since Cellfire is so much more flexible.

[quote name='bigscoot4269']does this mean a 360 one is gonna be next week?[/quote]
most likely yes and then 20% off used wii games:roll:

This coupon sucks. Atleast cellfire gives you the option to purchase any used games.
I was hoping for atleast 25% off PS3/360/Wii.

Last year, for B1G1Free, did Gamestop announce it or just do it on Black Friday? I'm trying to anticipate where I should visit and when to take advantage. :)

[quote name='GuardianE']Last year, for B1G1Free, did Gamestop announce it or just do it on Black Friday? I'm trying to anticipate where I should visit and when to take advantage. :)[/quote]

I don't remember much advertising in advance. Signs in the window maybe the day before or day of, though I don't remember much about the website. I've only gone to two so far, so I'm two for two in B2G1's being Black Friday (and day after Christmas in addition to that).

[quote name='Nirron']I don't remember much advertising in advance. Signs in the window maybe the day before or day of, though I don't remember much about the website. I've only gone to two so far, so I'm two for two in B2G1's being Black Friday (and day after Christmas in addition to that).[/quote]

Was it only on Black Friday or the entire weekend? I'm afraid I'll have to visit several Gamestops until I find a trio that I'd actually want.

[quote name='GuardianE']Was it only on Black Friday or the entire weekend? I'm afraid I'll have to visit several Gamestops until I find a trio that I'd actually want.[/quote]

I never really did pay attention to that unfortunately. I have 2 GS's that are close to me, so I usually just would pick and choose 3 games from there on Friday. I want to say it lasts through Sunday, but I'm not 100%.

[quote name='bmachine']Hmmm...wonder if it's too soon to find a used Mirror's Edge?[/quote]

Definitely not. I've gotten plenty of games a few days after release. It certainly helps if you live in a heavily populated area, though.

Going to pick up LittleBigPlanet and Resistance 2 tomorrow (hopefully) they are both used instock at my local store, and not many people buy stuff there

If I'm lucky someone will dump Valkyria Chronicles later in the week so I can get it for a buck less than the CC price (EDGE expired last month, not really in the mood to renew it by any means other than the $2 card) and not be as angry with them for not even getting the game.

Not trying to complain (thanks for posting the coupon, OP) but I do think GS should offer some sort of incentive to use this coupon over Cellfire. Granted, more people know about the newsletter coupons than Cellfire, but still.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Not trying to complain (thanks for posting the coupon, OP) but I do think GS should offer some sort of incentive to use this coupon over Cellfire. Granted, more people know about the newsletter coupons than Cellfire, but still.[/quote]

Think you hit the nail on the head, though. Not many people know about Cellfire...and even less people want to give them their cellphone number. Yeah, you can try and put a picture of it on your phone, but that's obviously not how it is suppose to be used, so YMMV on whether or not it works.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Definitely not. I've gotten plenty of games a few days after release. It certainly helps if you live in a heavily populated area, though.[/quote]

The "used" option isn't in the store locator yet, unfortunately...unless I'm overlooking it. Might have to hit a couple of Gamestops tomorrow.

Hmm actually this coupon isn't bad o.o. We haven't have a 25% off for ps3 in like forever. Those probably only comes out once a year. 20% + 10% Edge = 30% off for me =) This is a coupon I was hoping for this week since I'm waiting for LBP at my GS to get off the 10days trade in probation and grab it =) even though I have the 20% off from cellfire this will ensure me another 3 days haha

I would have grabbed Bad Company and Army of Two but with all the games I just bought, it would be better if I just wait for them to drop even further.

[quote name='demo808']This coupon sucks. Atleast cellfire gives you the option to purchase any used games.
I was hoping for atleast 25% off PS3/360/Wii.[/QUOTE]

agreed. this doesn't make sense in light of the cell phone coupon. a better coupon would have been b2g1 but they're probably saving that for later.

I'm just hoping for atleast a 20% off with Accessories included, since I'm looking to buy a 360 Wifi Adaptor... Then that would be one thing that these coupons have over the cellfire ones.. *Sigh*, hoping for the next coupon..

Thanks for the post though!!! It is easier to just print the 6 coupon per page and hand them to the employee instead of having to deal with those who never saw a cellfire coupon or don't know anything about it...

I hope I can get Little Big Planet and Resistance 2. There is a Gamestop near me that has both in stock. I just need to get them to hold them for me until this evening when I get off work.

Damn it, world at war is REALLY close to me. I promised myself I would spend no more money this year on video games. Must resist.

bread's done
Back