GS Fable 2 with Download Content Platinum Hits $19.99 NEW

Definitely might bite on this since I have some credit to blow, and it comes to $16.99 with the 15NEW coupon. Wonder if they will drop the used price soon so we can use EDGE and CAG16 and get it even cheaper. ;)

I hate when places don't accept paypal! I would be so all over this

anyone wanna sell me a giftcard with $17 on it?

What is the DLC? I had this last year, but traded it in. I might rebuy it if the DLC seems cool enough since I loved playing through the "regular" game. Also, my save would carry over to this version, correct?

If used drops I'm so in for this and borderlands + edge + ent20 :D

@breakin2: two packs, called Knothole Island and See the Future. Heard they're ok, Knothole Island being the better of the two, but no personal experience so ymmv.

[quote name='randomthinker']If used drops I'm so in for this and borderlands + edge + ent20 :D

@breakin2: two packs, called Knothole Island and See the Future. Heard they're ok, Knothole Island being the better of the two, but no personal experience so ymmv.[/QUOTE]

Knothole Island is a pleasant quest with some nice items to give you a bit more freedom, but it is best experienced over the course of the game because you keep coming back to run a different, but still similar, dungeon each time.

See the Future has a smidge more variety but is a bit tedious at times. At the end, you get a colosseum with crazy, hectic combat; fiercer than anything you've seen in the main game.

I took the bait along with Afro Samurai for a grand total of about $28 after tax. I'm pretty sure my 360 is going to die before I kill the back log I've amassed. Game over man.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Knothole Island is a pleasant quest with some nice items to give you a bit more freedom, but it is best experienced over the course of the game because you keep coming back to run a different, but still similar, dungeon each time.

See the Future has a smidge more variety but is a bit tedious at times. At the end, you get a colosseum with crazy, hectic combat; fiercer than anything you've seen in the main game.[/QUOTE]

Very concise and very accurate rundown of the DLC. I would definitely agree about coming back to Knothole. The dungeons are very similar. I actually did do the whole DLC in sitdown, and I was nearly bored to tears by the end.

Gamestop has dropped the used price to 17.99 (as expected) so you can pick this up for $13.60 with CAG16 and EDGE discount. I'm in for 1 if my Target doesn't drop my Fable II PH this Monday.

[quote name='Brother Daz']$9.98;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Masterkyo']If u lucky u can find it at Target for $14 plus taxes :)[/QUOTE]

Are we talking about the Platinum Hits version?

[quote name='leesiulung']Are we talking about the Platinum Hits version?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are. Some Targets have started Fable II Platinum Hits on the NCF clearance cycle.

Of course, mine is behind the times and has not clearanced it at all yet.

Gainesville, FL target has the *WORST* clearances ever. :( :(

Picked this up used + Borderlands with ENT20 and Edge, 40.xx shipped after tax. Not bad.

[quote name='randomthinker']Gainesville, FL target has the *WORST* clearances ever. :( :(

Picked this up used + Borderlands with ENT20 and Edge, 40.xx shipped after tax. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

When I lived in FL 10 years ago, Ocala seemed to be the Target to hit for clearance.

... but that was before El Hoardo's days.

bread's done
Back