GS: Mirror's Edge ~ $20

There are a few GameSpots in Canada, there's one at Place Rosemère, for example. They're just...rarer, but they do exist!

i can confirm this at my EBgames. Mirrors edge xbox360 new 19.99 used 17.99. this was the price Friday. depends on today's price changes if it went back up or not.

I rented it back in December, it's short (5-ish hours) and I don't know how much replay value it has (apart from replaying the same levels over and over to get better times) but it's a really well made game. Worth $20

This is another reason why rentals often dont make sense either. Games that don't fall in price are usually good games worth buying anyway, and games like this are worth buying often at a lower price where I'd sooner pay 20$ to own the game than 7$ to rent it for a day.

[quote name='Spades22']This is another reason why rentals often dont make sense either. Games that don't fall in price are usually good games worth buying anyway, and games like this are worth buying often at a lower price where I'd sooner pay 20$ to own the game than 7$ to rent it for a day.[/quote]

Who actually charges $7 a day though? Even Blockbuster charges $9 for a week.

It's strange why GameStop and EB have these weird sales where only one console's version of a game is lower than the other. If I ever see Mirror's Edge for $20 on the PS3, I'll probably buy it. Better than paying $9 for a rental at Rogers.

[quote name='Corizzle']Who actually charges $7 a day though? Even Blockbuster charges $9 for a week.[/quote]

Well I know it used to cost me 4$ for a day to rent an N64 game, and I haven't rented a game for over a year... so thought it was around 6$+tax. If people pay 9$ for a week, thats even worse though. Pay 8$ more and get this game used as well :D So...hmm 18$ to buy and have a copy of the game to trade in later probably getting around 5 bucks if you want, or pay 9$ for a week. Easy choice!

Rentals can be worth it, if you have a game pass. It'll tide you over till the games drop in price, my free trials been so great, I'm seriously considering buying it monthly!

I just bought it. Used it was 17.99$.
With the game days deal it waspart of the 2 games for 30$ offer. So if there is another game that you want to get that is under 20$ you get that game for 15$

On top of that you can combine the Edge card deal and
in the end the game is 13.20$+tx

The Edge card is $5, but if you buy it at the same time that you're buying a used game they'll drop the price by 10% of whatever game you're getting (kinda like using the discount towards your current purchase, without having to have already paid the $5).

So if you bought a $50 game you'd get the game for free (10% of $50 is $5), but if you bought a $20 game you'd get $2 off instead, and only pay $3 for the card.

[quote name='craig64']The Edge card is $5, but if you buy it at the same time that you're buying a used game they'll drop the price by 10% of whatever game you're getting (kinda like using the discount towards your current purchase, without having to have already paid the $5).

So if you bought a $50 game you'd get the game for free (10% of $50 is $5), but if you bought a $20 game you'd get $2 off instead, and only pay $3 for the card.[/quote]

Oh seriously? Some EB clerk gave me one for free after I spent like $170 on games, never knew what it was.

[quote name='Spades22']It only applies to used games though? I've never bothered buying used from EB...[/quote]
Used games, movies and accessories.

Thanks everyone for the edge card info......W

ent to eb last night, and can confirm the ps3 version is $39.99 (new). But just read that today they have dropped it down to $29.99 (new). Can anyone confirm the price drop?

bread's done
Back