GS: MLB The Show 10 preowned, Currently OOS! $38.xx after Edge + CAG16

Good price. this game is really alot better this year because online play is actually playable.

Yeah, anybody buying the game for this price is getting a great deal. There are still some bugs and glitches they need to iron out (online results not posting for 48 hours...and occasionally not at all), and some problems with rosters, franchise, and custom sounds. But the dev team has been fairly on top of things, and two patches have been released already. Hopefully a third patch will take care of the remaining issues. The game plays great though, and hitting is nowhere near as difficult as last year.

I'm all over this thanks op:applause:

Pick this and God of War Collection up for 60.64

Last edited by a moderator:
OOS :( Got all the way through checkout only to get "This item is not currently available" on the last step Thanks anyways.

I ordered two on accident and canceled that order. If your fast enough you may be able to snatch up one of them.

It was back up, but GS.com made me update my Edge card settings before it let me log in and now its gone again lol dammit.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']is it much better than MLB 09 besides the online play?[/QUOTE]

Only if you want to play as a catcher in rtts.

bread's done
Back