GS: Persona 4 Price Drop - $29.99 New / $26.99 Used

[quote name='slidecage']some reason i think anything over 20 bucks for the ps2 is overpriced : ) (maybe cause the system is so old)[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. I cannot justify spending more than $15+tax for a new PS2 game. Haha.

[quote name='slidecage']some reason i think anything over 20 bucks for the ps2 any game is overpriced : ) (maybe cause the system is so old)[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

This will hopefully hit the magic $20 soon. Thanks OP.

[quote name='keithp']Fixed.

This will hopefully hit the magic $20 soon. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I thought this was amusing since you have a Junpei avatar. I finished P3 but haven't started P4 yet (sealed on my shelf :( ).

Don't forget the Gamestop coupon for this week.
EBC3009538.jpg

Knocks it down to $22.50 or 20.77 with Edge.
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newnews/fsi/images/EBC3009538.jpg

The EBC3009538 code isn't working on the website - Is it in-store only?

[quote name='phear3d']its not just "new", its "gamestop new" *ting*[/QUOTE]
You know that's a bad thing, right?

I'm sorry, phear3d, but you must remove the " *ting* " from your post immediately. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Backlash']For some reason I thought this was amusing since you have a Junpei avatar. I finished P3 but haven't started P4 yet (sealed on my shelf :( ).[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, I finished P3 and loved it, but still have FES version in my backlog so I didn't rush out and get P4. I can wait for $20.

Although with the 20% coupon it IS tempting....

$30 is a steal for the best of RPG last year, and probably this year at this point. Only game that came close to me was Fallout 3. Heck It's probably my second favorite RPG on the PS2 behind Suikoden V. The only thing I really miss was some of the characters especially Junpei.

yeah this has been talked about in a couple different threads but oh well. i picked it up with the coupon last week for $18 (used store credit so no tax)

Dam I am way far behind in my RPG Backlog (Lost Odyssey, Last Remnant, FFVII, Chrono Trigger, Mass Effect, FFX 2nd Run). Maybe I just have a problem starting RPGs and not finishing them...

Anyways, thanks for posting! It's almost at that $19.99 price point I want...

[quote name='CaoPi']I think this will get alot of prints hopefully as they did this with P3:FES![/QUOTE]

FES is out of print now

bread's done
Back