GS PS3 $50 extra trade credit

noahj1102

CAGiversary!
Hi gang, new member.

I have a PS3 I'm wanting to get rid of and was hoping to trade it at GameStop.

Do they still do the extra $50 trade occasionally? If so, does anyone have any insider info on when they might do this again?

The PS eye doesn't trade in for too much. I am not sure the exact amount, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was around $2.

I know there was an extra $50 a couple of weeks ago, so yes they do still offer it on occasion.
This is the current promotion going on regarding systems at this time.

30% extra in-store credit when you trade any games, accessories, systems, smart phones, tablets and more toward:
PlayStation Plus
Kindle fire
Net 10
Beats headsets
Grid 2
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
The Last of Us
NCAA Football 14
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Madden NFL 25
Grand Theft Auto V
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Valid 5/20/13 - 6/02/13

It ends Sunday June 2.

There will be new promotions Monday June 3. Just check this site:

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in

I just got an email that says if I upgrade to the Rewards Pro I get a 50% extra trade in credit coupon.

I'm wondering if this would apply to trading in systems.

[quote name='noahj1102']I just got an email that says if I upgrade to the Rewards Pro I get a 50% extra trade in credit coupon.

I'm wondering if this would apply to trading in systems.[/QUOTE]

Yes. The 50% bonus coupon is for everything you trade in. Systems, phones, tablets, HDMI cable, games, memory card, controllers, etc.

If you can find UFC 3(Xbox) on clearance at Target for $8.98, you can use that to cover your $15 PUR Pro fee. It was trading in for that a few days ago. Always know values BEFOREHAND.

I have to agree with Autosaver. If you intend to get a PS4 of course. If you're planning to just get credit/cash for it, not worth trading it in to Gamestop right now as the restocking fee (15% off trade-in value) really kills the return.

Not getting a PS4, haven't used the PS3 in months.

Just looking to get rid of it for trade anticipating ordering the Xbox One.

bread's done
Back