GS: Save $40 on SMG 2, UFC 2010 or RDR when trading 2 games

2000man

CAGiversary!
Same deal as with NSMB, etc. Here is the link.

The two games have to be PS3, XBOX 360 or Wii. I have a couple of games in my stash from BB's recent sale that I think I will trade.

Sorry, edited to fix link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad deal . I did it and did the preorder on Supermario galaxy 2 but then saw the deal online and preordered it there as well. I returned to the store I preordered it at and they credited back the full amount to my Edge card. Had originally trade 2 copies of Motorstorm pacific rift PS3.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']What a horrible deal.[/QUOTE]

It's actually not bad, but too late to take advantage of it fully. I was able to buy 4 games on this list using the 25PRE and EDGE from the website (for ~32.5% off) and traded the games in for this promo for ~$30 flip profit.

Anybody know how the "full working condition" clause effects the deal? I have a disc of Super Paper Mario but no box art or instructions.

i have a few questions for this thread.. umm 1. does the halo3odst/forza3 combo pack work for this deal? i mean i would get about $20 for the combo yet $40 towards smg2 or rdr? 2. if i do this trade in for the preorder, then cancel do i get the value back or the $40 in credit? i would really like to trade in my combo pack or one of those games with motorstorm since it only trades @$9 but jumps to $20 with this deal to get smg for about $10.

bread's done
Back