GS: Skyrim collectors edition $99

[quote name='unc13 buck']Starting tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Still too high... is what I expect everyone to say. The leather book is really nice, though $60 for that and a hunk of plastic that is a statue isn't worth it to me.

If it has already dropped to $99.99 at BB and GS I'm sure it will go lower. However Paying 40 dollars extra for a statue and an artbook, considering the game was/is $60 dollars isn't bad. I really like my statue even if the base for isn't the best quality.

I cant beleave people have acually payed full price of 150$ for this crap all because it has an Art book you will only look at once and a plastic dragon statue. This thing is worth no more than 50-55 $ imo

[quote name='strait edge follower']I cant beleave people have acually payed full price of 150$ for this crap all because it has an Art book you will only look at once and a plastic dragon statue. This thing is worth no more than 50-55 $ imo[/QUOTE]

Considering IMO the game itself is with $80 at least, this is a steal. But I already have the game so I'll wait.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I cant beleave people have acually payed full price of 150$ for this crap all because it has an Art book you will only look at once and a plastic dragon statue. This thing is worth no more than 50-55 $ imo[/QUOTE]

Got both of mine for $75 each during the BBY glitch. That's definitely the sweet spot for this.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Got both of mine for $75 each during the BBY glitch. That's definitely the sweet spot for this.[/QUOTE]

I'll bite. What glitch?

[quote name='Romeo']I'll bite. What glitch?[/QUOTE]

Their B2G1 free had a glitch where certain cheaper games were forced to be the paid one and the more expensive game could be the free one.

If only I could give you some rep or something.

People lose their minds over Elder Scrolls for some reason to the point of excessive spending.

What is gamestop's history with clearances on collector's editions? It seems like they keep most new games at list price, so if this is the new RSP then I guess this is as good as it will get from GS for awhile.

[quote name='tossup']What is gamestop's history with clearances on collector's editions? It seems like they keep most new games at list price, so if this is the new RSP then I guess this is as good as it will get from GS for awhile.[/QUOTE]

The only collectors edition i remember them clearancing is that god of war 3 one with that pandoras box replica

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Their B2G1 free had a glitch where certain cheaper games were forced to be the paid one and the more expensive game could be the free one.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware of that though it was only with games $40 or less.

[quote name='Romeo']I'm aware of that though it was only with games $40 or less.[/QUOTE]

nope, Skyrim Coll ed and the $229 3DS bundle worked with that.. so essentially, you paid $229 for 3DS bundle and $20 for DA, then u get Skyrim Coll ed for free.. or you could for 2 Skyrim Coll ed and DA for $170

bread's done
Back