GS trade in question

Benisjamin

CAGiversary!
Does Gamestop still take original Xbox and PS2s? I have one of each that I need to get out of my closet.

I wanted to put them on eBay for Child's Play but shipping the Xbox will cost a ton. I'd rather just dump it off somewhere and give CP some cash.

A large sized Priority Mail flat rate box might just fit the Xbox with cables/controller by itself. But if you're talking with the original box and what not, then I'm not sure. You could always just use the shipping estimate things that the USPS/UPS/FedEx have on their websites to check to see what shipping would run you.

I got $25 for the PS2 Slim at GameStop and then dropped the Xbox and some other old stuff off at Goodwill.

They were both doing me no good in the back of my closet so I hope someone can enjoy them. Plus $25 will probably get a DS game or something for Child's Play.

if i still had my original xbox i wouldn't even bother trading it in i would mod it and put xbmc on it or something. not even worth the drive to gamestop in my opinion. i have the slim ps2 and have no intention of playing it but it's not worth trading in either

bread's done
Back