GS Trade-in Values: Old Thread, Check First/Last Post for new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
THIS THREAD LOCKED, NEW ONE HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6952150

[quote name='CheapyD']Also, the CAG Trade-In Value Tracker is now live and accessible from the main navigation.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jp0213']I've received a couple pm's from people wanting to contribute prices but don't want to get harassed about selling to someone or getting more at place x. If this is the case for anyone, you can pm me any values and I'll update them in the list and database.[/QUOTE]

PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

Current Promos:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

50% Bonus On All Games Traded (3/17/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any games and receive an extra 50% trade-in credit.

Expires: 3/14/2010. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer good towards games normally accepted in trade only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only..[/QUOTE]

$30 Towards New Hardware (3/14/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade in any Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DSi, DSlite or PSP toward any new systems and get an extra $30 trade-in credit.

Expires: 3/14/2010. Offer only valid toward the purchase of a new hardware system. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only.[/QUOTE]

Save $40 on Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III (4/4/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Save $40 on Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III when trade 2 select Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii games.

Click Here for details.

Offer valid toward a new copy of Final Fantasy XIII or God of War III only. Final Fantasy XIII releases 3/11/10, God of War III releases 3/16/10. Release date subject to change. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Price shown is net after trades. God of War III's and Final Fantasy XIII's regular retail price is $59.99. Net retail will differ for special editions. Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. No rainchecks.Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 02/22/10 - 04/04/10..[/QUOTE]

Power Trades 25% (3/14/2010)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any games towards the pre-order or purchase of God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, Splinter Cell: Conviction: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption or Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver and receive an extra 25% Trade-in Credit!

Expires: 3/14/2010. Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, Splinter Cell Conviction, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption, Pokemon Heart Gold or Pokemon Soul Silver. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only..[/QUOTE]

Nintendo DSi XL Promo (Unsure End Date)
[quote name='vze21gwa']Gamestop is having a trade up offer for the Nintendo DSi XL, where you can get one for $99.99 if you trade in your DSi or $129.99 if you trade in your ds lite. Just thought to let you know cause it's not posted.
[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and cut the trade-in value in half. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

How much does an EDGE card subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an EDGE card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game and an extra 10% off the purchase of used games.

Does the EDGE Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases made with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases:Arkansas, California, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania,
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases:Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Wisconsin, Virginia,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards.

First post contains promo information and the FAQ. Second post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Third post has the PS2/GC values. Fourth post has PSP/DS values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, I see. I personally wouldn't sit on all that credit for many reasons, but whatever works for all of you.

Anyway io, I wish for you a strong, healthy baby, and a safe birth for child and mother.

i rarely go to gamestop, if i just want to keep the money as credit do they keep that tracked in the computer so i can use it at any gamestop?

or do i just get a card?

Does anyone know what the base credit is for X-Men Origins: Wolverine on the PS3? The list shows $20, but that hasn't been updated in months. I mean, I'd love for it to be that price still, but if it's not can someone tell me what it is?

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']I see, I see. I personally wouldn't sit on all that credit for many reasons, but whatever works for all of you.

Anyway io, I wish for you a strong, healthy baby, and a safe birth for child and mother.[/QUOTE]

Well, the last $200+ I just sold maybe 2 weeks ago to someone from Craigslist for 30% off($160), which I used to get my nice LCD monitor I'm using my PS3 on now.;)

But the year before last I had $600-700 in credit, which I slowly converted over to cash by making some purchases for friends and only charging them maybe 75% of what I paid. Unless there's an insane deal(whether trade-in or game sale), Gamestop is worthless as a company.

[quote name='panzerfaust']i rarely go to gamestop, if i just want to keep the money as credit do they keep that tracked in the computer so i can use it at any gamestop?

or do i just get a card?[/QUOTE]

They give you a midge....errrrr... little person who follows you around and whose only job is to remember your credit balance whenever you ask him/her.

Of course they give you a card. Have you even been paying attention in this thread at all? Apparently not.

And ummm BloodiedWrath, try CALLING them and asking. If it hasn't been updated recently, that's your best bet, since no one here is psychic.

Damn I just traded in 90 dollars worth of games a couple days ago. I got the +25 bonus, but I would have gotten a little more with the +50%.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

And ummm BloodiedWrath, try CALLING them and asking. If it hasn't been updated recently, that's your best bet, since no one here is psychic.[/QUOTE]

No offense, but how about it's 12:18AM and EBGames/GameStop are obviously closed so calling them isn't an option right now. I was just wondering if anyone had traded it in or knew from working there so I would know what to expect when I went tomorrow.

But thanks for the sarcastic response. It's much appreciated.

You just mentioned 2 things, so really it's not worthless at all. With that credit you can easily buy a game console if you wanted for the same price as anywhere else. Maybe a little more it'd be because of tax, but that's how it is and you can easily return to the store.

Also, I'd probably turn it into cash too, but you probably could have easily made more on all of that. Either way I know what you're saying; however, you can't name 2 good things they have and say besides that it's worthless, because they have those 2 things so aren't worthless.

If you choose to do business elsewhere do it, but holding onto credit isn't going to make them bust out insane deals suddenly. I know the deal though, I'm a CAG too. I've held onto $100 to Gamestop and ordered from Amazon just because it was a much better deal on the game. But, when it gets towards $1,000, I don't think I could leave that untouched for too long.

I traded Darksiders and Mass Effect 2 and got $94. The GS employees were shocked to see ME 2 TIV so high. They said the biggest TIV game is Tetris DS with $70, its their Holy Grail. There is any truth to this? It says $15 on the database.

[quote name='finstersucks']I traded Darksiders and Mass Effect 2 and got $94. The GS employees were shocked to see ME 2 TIV so high. They said the biggest TIV game is Tetris DS with $70, its their Holy Grail. There is any truth to this? It says $15 on the database.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like an exaggeration. I saw a mint copy today at GS for $49.99.

[quote name='finstersucks']I traded Darksiders and Mass Effect 2 and got $94. The GS employees were shocked to see ME 2 TIV so high. They said the biggest TIV game is Tetris DS with $70, its their Holy Grail. There is any truth to this?[/QUOTE]

No.

Been a while since I posted... base values from today's trades:

Xbox 360:

Street Fighter IV $3
Prey $1
Fight Night Round 4 $8

Wii:

Mario Galaxy $15
Wii Play (game only) $5

NDS:

Picross $1.50
Advance Wars Dual Strike $2
Metroid Pinball (w/Rumble Pak) $2
Mario Kart $20
New Super Mario Bros $15

PS2:

Devil May Cry 3 $2
God of War $2
Beatmania (game only) $0.20
Guitar Hero $2
Guitar Hero II $0.80
Guitar Hero 80's $3.25

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']No offense, but how about it's 12:18AM and EBGames/GameStop are obviously closed so calling them isn't an option right now. I was just wondering if anyone had traded it in or knew from working there so I would know what to expect when I went tomorrow.

But thanks for the sarcastic response. It's much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Had someone traded in the game recently and they followed/posted in this thread, the TIV would have changed and you would have your answer. Asking someone for a value that hasn't been reported is asking someone to do YOUR work for you. They open at 9/10 am(depending on location), so set the alarm, get some sleep and call them tomorrow morning for yourself.;)

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']You just mentioned 2 things, so really it's not worthless at all. With that credit you can easily buy a game console if you wanted for the same price as anywhere else. Maybe a little more it'd be because of tax, but that's how it is and you can easily return to the store.

Also, I'd probably turn it into cash too, but you probably could have easily made more on all of that. Either way I know what you're saying; however, you can't name 2 good things they have and say besides that it's worthless, because they have those 2 things so aren't worthless.

If you choose to do business elsewhere do it, but holding onto credit isn't going to make them bust out insane deals suddenly. I know the deal though, I'm a CAG too. I've held onto $100 to Gamestop and ordered from Amazon just because it was a much better deal on the game. But, when it gets towards $1,000, I don't think I could leave that untouched for too long.[/QUOTE]

That's the only reason I bought my PS3 slim from them. They were having some decent promos at the time($150 tiv on any PS3, tiered trade promo on games). Otherwise, I would've just did like I did with the last bunch of credit and bought stuff for others for 75% cash payback. There's not a single game(save for GTA Episodes)that I really want that's coming out soon that I know I won't be able to find wayyyy cheaper later on.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']No offense, but how about it's 12:18AM and EBGames/GameStop are obviously closed so calling them isn't an option right now. I was just wondering if anyone had traded it in or knew from working there so I would know what to expect when I went tomorrow.

But thanks for the sarcastic response. It's much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Usually when Gamestop is closed in my timezone, I just call a different timezone. Japan Gamestops should be open now.

Base TIV, 2/23

DS:
Super Mario 64 DS - $7.50

PSP:
GTA: Liberty City Stories - $5.00
Resistance Retribution - $8.00

Xbox 360:
Halo 3: ODST - $17.00

PS2:
Soul Calibur III - $3.00

Thanks for the hard work op.

[quote name='bigdogn12']Usually when Gamestop is closed in my timezone, I just call a different timezone. Japan Gamestops should be open now.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the ones in Hawaii might still be open now.;):D:lol:

I've got about 25 games ranging all systems that I want to trade away. I don't have an Edge card, but I could just buy the Edge membership and then just trade in my stuff to get the 50% + Edge Bonus right? And Edge gives 10% more + the current 50% more...so it should stack to 60% more total...unless I'm wrong about this?

Also, just to get it out of the way...what are the chances Amazon matches or does some trade deal of their own soon? Is it likely?

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I've got about 25 games ranging all systems that I want to trade away. I don't have an Edge card, but I could just buy the Edge membership and then just trade in my stuff to get the 50% + Edge Bonus right?

Also, just to get it out of the way...what are the chances Amazon matches or does some trade deal of their own soon? Is it likely?[/QUOTE]

It's not very likely Amazon is going to do a deal of their own, since I don't think they have done one in a while now. I know for a while they were offering up coupons or other discounts when you traded stuff in.

As for them matching, I don't believe they ever have matched any of the trade deals or values. Besides which, I think they provide higher values to begin with many times that GS can't even match after trade promo bump.

Now if the ECA codes were still in effect....:D

Went back to the GS I traded ME2 and rebought it with the 25% and EDGE with Heavy Rain. The employee almost had a heart attack when he saw my coupon.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It's not very likely Amazon is going to do a deal of their own, since I don't think they have done one in a while now. I know for a while they were offering up coupons or other discounts when you traded stuff in.

As for them matching, I don't believe they ever have matched any of the trade deals or values. Besides which, I think they provide higher values to begin with many times that GS can't even match after trade promo bump.

Now if the ECA codes were still in effect....:D[/QUOTE]

Yeah no kidding...I miss the ECA Amazon codes. :(

Oh, wow. I just figured something out, guys- check this out. It's a decent flip, assuming you've got Mass Effect 2 and its TIV holds up tomorrow for $35.

If you don't mind getting hold of a used copy from GS and have an Edge Card, go to Gamestop's website and order Mass Effect 2 for $49.99 used. Use the promos CAG16 and SAVER to get 16%+10% from your Edge plus free shipping. That way Mass Effect 2 will cost you about $37, and any taxes your state may charge. Next, trade in your copy of Mass Effect 2 to GS for the 50% TIV deal going on (60% with your Edge). That way you'll net about $56 for your copy.

So basically, you're getting $19 - sales tax for waiting on your other copy of Mass Effect 2 in the mail. :D

EDIT: Wait a minute... What's stopping people from getting B&M copies of ME2 for $45 with Edge and trading them in for $56, then? o_O;

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Also, just to get it out of the way...what are the chances Amazon matches or does some trade deal of their own soon? Is it likely?[/QUOTE]

You should check out Amazon for the games you're trading in. They raised some of their TIV's last night, which I'm sure was a response to this promotion.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Oh, wow. I just figured something out, guys- check this out. It's a decent flip, assuming you've got Mass Effect 2 and its TIV holds up tomorrow for $35.

If you don't mind getting hold of a used copy from GS and have an Edge Card, go to Gamestop's website and order Mass Effect 2 for $49.99 used. Use the promos CAG16 and SAVER to get 16%+10% from your Edge plus free shipping. That way Mass Effect 2 will cost you about $37, and any taxes your state may charge. Next, trade in your copy of Mass Effect 2 to GS for the 50% TIV deal going on (60% with your Edge). That way you'll net about $56 for your copy.

So basically, you're getting $19 - sales tax for waiting on your other copy of Mass Effect 2 in the mail. :D

EDIT: Wait a minute... What's stopping people from getting B&M copies of ME2 for $45 with Edge and trading them in for $56, then? o_O;[/QUOTE]

Was this a joke?

No, I had to have messed up in that math somewhere. Fail. >_>;

EDIT: That, or it's been posted before. Sorry, I'm not about to read through 40+ pages of things that have been posted in the course of about three days.

There's probably mention of it on every page, if not then every other page.

Super idea man, what's stopping me? My pride, work, girl, friends, you know.

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']There's probably mention of it on every page, if not then every other page.[/QUOTE]
Should have known other CAGs would beat me to it. :p

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Oh, wow. I just figured something out, guys- check this out. It's a decent flip, assuming you've got Mass Effect 2 and its TIV holds up tomorrow for $35.

EDIT: Wait a minute... What's stopping people from getting B&M copies of ME2 for $45 with Edge and trading them in for $56, then? o_O;[/QUOTE]

Actually, I just tried it and BOTH CAG16 AND FEB10OFF applied(or seemed to anyway, as both codes only took it down to $41.99). Add in EDGE for another 10% off and that's a combined savings of 36%.;)

If they somehow allow SAVER to work with all of that, that would be a hell of a deal, no?

EDIT: NEVERMIND. CAG16 applied, but both SAVER and FEB10OFF were not.

[quote name='iamthecheapestgamer']actually, i just tried it and both cag16 and feb10off applied(or seemed to anyway, as both codes only took it down to $41.99). Add in edge for another 10% off and that's a combined savings of 36%.;)[/quote]
holy. o_O

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually, I just tried it and BOTH CAG16 AND FEB10OFF applied(or seemed to anyway, as both codes only took it down to $41.99). Add in EDGE for another 10% off and that's a combined savings of 36%.;)

If they somehow allow SAVER to work with all of that, that would be a hell of a deal, no?

EDIT: NEVERMIND. CAG16 applied, but both SAVER and FEB10OFF were not.[/QUOTE]

does not stack tried cag16 works try to add FEB10OFF doesnt work

You should order 10 copies and be stuck with $560 in GS credit. By the time you get them in the mail the TIV will be like $25 and you have to return them to GS or make $10-$20.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']holy. o_O[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, FEB10OFF did NOT apply and I didn't realize it got the free shipping already with an order over $25. So no go on the triple discount.:cry: It was worth a shot anyway.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Unfortunately, FEB10OFF did NOT apply and I didn't realize it got the free shipping already with an order over $25. So no go on the triple discount.:cry: It was worth a shot anyway.[/QUOTE]
Don't you need to have more than one item in your cart to get FEB10OFF to work, though?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Don't you need to have more than one item in your cart to get FEB10OFF to work, though?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. I don't really pay much attention to GS 'sales'. But if it works with multiple items, then maybe the triple discount might still work somehow.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not sure. I don't really pay much attention to GS 'sales'. But if it works with multiple items, then maybe the triple discount might still work somehow.;)[/QUOTE]
Actually, I may be thinking of another code. Which was the one that sparked the whole 36% glitch thing?

just tryed it doesnt work till you add 10 mass effect 2 to your cart even then the discount is only 4.50 if you order 20 it takes 49.49 off

I have to think someone at the corporate level is going to get hip to this ME2 situation for tomorrow. Went into one of my regulars today, and the guy instantly mentioned "you know we're giving like $52 for that right now?" After my transaction, he even mentioned that it was actually $56, which was more than they're charging for it (I had to ask surprised, of course).

It seems like I left my reciept in the car, and it's freaking cold out there, so I'm gonna have to post the values for the rest of my trades tomorrow. One little nugget I do remember was:

Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC)-$12.00 base!

I had a bunch of crappy $5 Game Zone copies from the last big HWV/MG sale, and thought I'd take one in to get a current value. $19 after promo! I looked into selling a few loose, disc-only copies on the 'bay, but that would only net you $20-25 tops, and you've got fees on top of that, so I'm more than happy to take $19 in credit...need to start building back up for the New Year.

Forgot to mention: this is a SICK promo. I know we all get ticked off at GS at some point (I've certainly been screwed over by a few in my time), but you can't complain about this good of an offer. It's good for any system, and there are no trade minimums! Makes it so easy to trade in multiples at different stores... Many of the bigger AAA Holiday and New Year's titles could have been had through various sales for $30-40, and they are offering that, or more right now. I've gotta give props to them on this one...at least while the values hold.

I heard the used price for ME2 went up though. How much would I end up making if I bought it used with heavy rain and flipped it right back? more than just 4-5 bucks? :crosses fingers:

[quote name='confoosious']All the people buying Heavy Rain and ME2 at 25% off are gonna be awfully pissed when the TIV for ME2 goes down to 20 tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
It REALLY wouldn't surprise me. It reminds me of the Pipe Mania situation with Game Crazy- a BUNCH of people waited until a bonus 30% started on all trade-ins, and, of course, Pipe Mania's TIV dropped the day of.

Yeah, they've let it go for 2 days already. Those Mass Effect 2 copies are really starting to pile up in the stores I've been into.:whistle2:k

[quote name='killer9']:roll:lol this guy[/QUOTE]

you're an idiot. Even if the promo wasn't making the price of ME2 higher than the sales price, the price would drop due to the sheer number of ME2s being traded in. That's how the GS computers work. They don't pick a TIV out of their asses, they look at sales and numbers traded in per day.

lol obviously the price will drop you act like the game will drop 15 dollars 2 morrow its not get some sense in that thick head of yours

[quote name='killer9']lol obviously the price will drop you act like the game will drop 15 dollars 2 morrow its not get some sense in that thick head of yours[/QUOTE]

because you know, a game has never dropped 15 in a day before at GS, especially when prices are out of whack and everyone and their mother is trading it in. you must be new around here. you should take io's class: flipping 101.

bye now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back