GT4 and GTA Release dates

popps

CAGiversary!
while i was at gamerush earlier, i was looking at some weekly print out that the employees receive from corp hq. in it, i saw that GT4 Mobile is expected to ship 5/15 while GTA was pushed back tosometime in July.

GT4 is probably the one game im looking forward to on the psp, so i was surprised seeing it released ealier than the Sept. date other sites had going for it.

it's just a filler date...

it's april already, and I have yet seen previews or advertisment for this game.

A game big as Gran Turismo Moble, you can bet there is some...

[quote name='Spoon_si']it's just a filler date...

it's april already, and I have yet seen previews or advertisment for this game.

A game big as Gran Turismo Moble, you can bet there is some...[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt be surprised to see Sony use these two games against the Xbox 2.

Just as its rumored that halo 2.5/3 will come out on PS3 launch.

[quote name='Snake2715']I wouldnt be surprised to see Sony use these two games against the Xbox 2.

Just as its rumored that halo 2.5/3 will come out on PS3 launch.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised either.... I have both preorder, but waiting for a decent RPG to come out for the PSP to hold me over....

[quote name='gameprozero']I dont know but I cant wait.[/QUOTE]

Listen to us.. it is highly irritating when you keep bumping old dead topics.. let them lie in their grave and stop it. Especially when you bump them with 100% useless tidbits of information.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Listen to us.. it is highly irritating when you keep bumping old dead topics.. let them lie in their grave and stop it. Especially when you bump them with 100% useless tidbits of information.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling.....

I disagreed with him on a thread yesterday.

Then I jumped in to check my subscribed threads today and he has bumped many that I have posted in.

This leads me to believe he went through some of my threads to see what I wrote and then started replying to them..

And yes it is irritating especially when its useless replies. Kind of like this reply I just wrote.

bread's done
Back