GT4 Episodes from Liberty City $22.49 Steam

FuzyBaffy

CAGiversary!
Rockstar Week Sale:
6 Hours Only - Act Now!

Save 25% when you buy Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City now! Offer ends 8pm PDT.

Just picked this up from steam. Just in case you are interested off work tomorrow got this and Dirt2 to while away the day.

I didn't want to get the PC version as I remember when the original GT4 came out it had some performance issues. I have googled this a bit more before my purchase, what I have read that the game really needs a tri core processor or greater. Which was not that common when GT4 was originally released. Of course you need a minimum of 2 gigs of ram as well. The video card doesn't need to be out of this world. See the other system requirements on the GTA4 steam page.

Also game does not need actual GTA4 to play. You also have Games for Windows Live support so if you attach the same ID that you use for your 360 you get all the Nerdscore you earn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumped on this today as well. I've got GTA IV and they just recently optimized a good deal of things in the game (mainly stuff that deals with shadows), but resource management is a lot better than the previous patch.

Downloading it now...

bread's done
Back