GT5: Prologue 36.99 Preorder @ Newegg

Ok, so is there a separate team that was working on prologue? Or was the main team dedicated to getting this out in order to make money, further delaying the full game?

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']Ok, so is there a separate team that was working on prologue? Or was the main team dedicated to getting this out in order to make money, further delaying the full game?[/quote]

i believe the main team worked on it. they worked on the japanese GT3 concept games and GT4 prologue while developing for GT4.

in the past, concept games added cars and added new tracks. then it switched to prologue games. both kinda bridge the gap between the final game release of GT4...and obviously make money. i'd like to say that GT4 prologue was like a beta...but not a whole lot changed between prologue and the final release of GT4.

with GT5 prologue, you're paying for a more in-depth demo. it's like paying for a bunch of cars, tracks and the ability to race online. you're just limited to a certain number of cars and no career mode. if you really don't care about a set of new cars, racing with 16 players online or spending $40, stick with GT HD or the demo of GT5 Prologue (Japanese PSN? i forget if it came out on the US PSN).

bread's done
Back