GTA: Chinatown Wars $19.99 Amazon.ca

Thanks OP, I ordered it yesterday along with the X360 Play N Charge Kit that was $19.99 (24.99 or 29.99) at other retail stores (WM, BB, FS, BBV)

However - had I know that Best Buy was selling this game for the same price I would've just went into store to pick it up. This might mean a perm price drop.

I would not be surprised to see the PSP version drop to this price sometime this year, if not early this year. It seems like the only version of the game that will get even decent success will be the iPhone version, which I don't even know if it's released yet. According to sales data, the PSP port barely broke four digits. fail.

[quote name='poiuiu']According to sales data, the PSP port barely broke four digits. fail.[/QUOTE]
Just to correct you, the PSP version is just over 26K through the November NPD period in the US. Still, it's not selling well but that's to be expected of a PSP game.

I think that's more of a nonmainline GTA game thing. This also includes Episodes from Liberty City. Sure while it's nowhere as low as Chinatown wars's low numbers, it's still not up to even the sales of the two ports on PSP released years ago (each sold well over a million but under two), if I remember my numbers correctly.

Many people just aren't interested in more than just the base set of a new GTA, from what I can see.

bread's done
Back