GTA: Chinatown Wars (DS) $19.99 + shipping on BestBuy.com

[quote name='NolbertoS']I honestly too, never read the Sunday ad either.[/QUOTE]

Shame on you! Of course, it isn't the same since Speedy died.

Speedy1961: I didn't die!

Me: Yeah, poor Speedy...

P.S. I caved in and ordered 1. Couldn't find it in store yesterday, but this is still a good deal an a supposedly great game that no one bought.

Great game. I picked this up a few weeks ago and had it price adjusted yesterday.

If there is anyone that still hasn't picked this up now is the time.

[quote name='Kerig']The best price ever for the highest-rated DS game ever deserves its own thread.
344.jpg
[/quote]
haha :bouncy:

I was waiting for my $20 off coupon from the Amazon trade-in deal. But, they still haven't sent it, so I bit on the BB deal. I wanted this game from day one, but waited just because of my DS backlog.

So far, the game's pretty fun.

I can't seem to check in-store stock to see if it's worth the trip.

Stupid Amazon isn't matching this. They have it for $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snatcher33']When I see posts like this, all I can do is just laugh.

People really need to start looking at previous posts.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221569[/QUOTE]
This was originally in it's own thread, as I thought it should be along with some other posters in this thread but that thread was merged with the Sunday ads: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5784922&postcount=94

I would have totally missed the deal if it wasn't for that separate thread, and it *IS* a killer deal. I am surprised the DS can manage that game as well as it does. But seriously, bitching about someone calling out this awesome deal in its own thread is as ridiculous as suggesting we have just ONE THREAD where we post all deals. It would be entirely too cumbersome and all the truly epic deals would get lost in the murk.

Either I'm in the minority on this or you people that want giant multi-deal threads are very vocal.

Great game, well worth $20. Their biggest mistake was launching this thing at $35, it would've been a day 1 purchase for me at $30. I ended up picking it up at amazon with the trade-in coupon a week ago.

I picked it up at BB yesterday. I am not too far into the game yet, but it is still pretty neat to see how much they manage to squeeze into the game.

Looking at the included map and compared it to where I've been so far in game really give it a sense of scale.

I debated about having it shipped. but 20+9.25% tax+3 shipping (close to $25 total) is not much saving over amazon. ($28 - 10% ECA = $25.**)

[quote name='keithp']I just PM'd it at Walmart since BB was sold out locally--no need to pay $3 shipping which killed it for me.[/quote]

Did the same thing at Walmart too. :mrgreen:

bread's done
Back