GTA Chinatown Wars PSP 12.99 with free shipping

Awesome. Does the PSP version also link up to Rockstar Social Club like the DS version?

" Does the PSP version also link up to Rockstar Social Club "
Yes it does, but I found the control and view annoying, maybe it is just me but I disliked it.

[quote name='rainking187']Got my fingers crossed that I don't get a greatest hits copy.[/QUOTE]
i had no clue there was a GH edition, but then again i just bought a psp a few weeks ago

[quote name='kearns710']i had no clue there was a GH edition, but then again i just bought a psp a few weeks ago[/QUOTE]

I think it happened fairly recently, I went into Target after Christmas and they had four copies of this, and all were the greatest hits version.

[quote name='rainking187']Got my fingers crossed that I don't get a greatest hits copy.[/QUOTE]
I ordered this from Amazon about a month ago and got the GH version, so good luck!

[quote name='Lucian']I ordered this from Amazon about a month ago and got the GH version, so good luck![/QUOTE]

Well shit. Too late to cancel the order now, guess I'll just return it when it gets here.

bread's done
Back