GTA IV 100% Key to liberty City

[quote name='georox']I pity the fool who pays that much for a chunk of metal.[/quote]

Exactly, but more power to the seller if it sells.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Mines already up to 200 bucks with 4 days left and 26 watchers. LOL.

Damn you for ending yours sooner than mine... damn you to hell!!! :bomb: :D[/quote]
lmao i know, thanks for testing the waters. Insane price.

Did you win anything else for playing that week? I took 8th place in some xbl gta drawing and won a 12 month xbl card.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Anyone know why the Roman Numeral on the key shows 1998? Is that a mess up? Shouldnt it say 2008?[/QUOTE]

Rockstar was founded in 98. Just a guess though. (GTA1 was released by DMA Design)

That's not a bad trophy right there to 100% the game in the first seven days after release.

Atleast, afew game companies out there still give out little things for pwnting the game. :applause:

[quote name='txredneckmedic']if u look the high bidder has 0 feedback...good luck collecting the $$$[/quote]

I blocked him from bidding from now on. His 0 feedback did scare me a bit.

[quote name='habib.jonez']Can't believe it's up to $280 and someone else has one "buy it now" for $200 lmao.[/quote]

Yeah im not sure they searched for other keys in the last 24 hours. :lol:

[quote name='The 7th Number']Yeah im not sure they searched for other keys in the last 24 hours. :lol:[/quote]
How did you get so much traffic? Mine hasn't been bid on yet but has 12 watchers. How many watchers are you up to now? 100+? lol

[quote name='habib.jonez']How did you get so much traffic? Mine hasn't been bid on yet but has 12 watchers. How many watchers are you up to now? 100+? lol[/quote]

I dunno man. I have 32 watchers.

I have a question thats slightly off topic, but i didnt know where else to ask this.

I was going to ship this item in the original box it came in. I took off the shipping label that was on it. So now its just a regular brown box. My question is, can i use a Priority Shipping Label on this regular brown box? If so would it cost any more than shipping in a priority box?

[quote name='The 7th Number']I have a question thats slightly off topic, but i didnt know where else to ask this.

I was going to ship this item in the original box it came in. I took off the shipping label that was on it. So now its just a regular brown box. My question is, can i use a Priority Shipping Label on this regular brown box? If so would it cost any more than shipping in a priority box?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can do that. Will be the cost of what priority is.

Yup, pimpinc333 is right. Plain box works fine but you still get charged the same. Another thing I realized is USPS goes strictly by weight more or less, aslong as the box isn't ginormous.

So mine ended at 280.00. I was lucky enough to get mine on ebay first for a couple days, then when all the others came on the price stopped going higher. But im very happy with the price i sold it for. Now maybe i can buy myself a PS2. :)

Funny thing though, my auction had 3137 views and 57 watchers, but only 3 different people actually made a bid. LOL.

[quote name='The 7th Number']So mine ended at 280.00. I was lucky enough to get mine on ebay first for a couple days, then when all the others came on the price stopped going higher. But im very happy with the price i sold it for. Now maybe i can buy myself a PS2. :)

Funny thing though, my auction had 3137 views and 57 watchers, but only 3 different people actually made a bid. LOL.[/quote]
Awesome. Did he pay though?

[quote name='habib.jonez']Awesome. Did he pay though?[/quote]

Not yet, but with a 120 feedback, 100% positive, and him being a huge GTA collector i believe he will. Though i bet he is kicking himself now, since all the others are selling for 50-100.

Okay so the dude hasnt paid up yet. Im remaining hopeful that he was busy over the weekend and will pay today or tomorrow. But if he doesnt pay, what are my options? If i give him negative feedback on ebay can he return the favor just for revenge?

At this point i probably couldnt get 50 bucks for my key if i tried to sell it again. Thats what really pisses me off. If he dont pay then he wasted my time, and i cant get anything close to what i could have gotten last week for this key.

[quote name='txredneckmedic']i dont believe as a seller u can give a buyer a negative anymore[/quote]

What the fuck, i cant. Did ebay decide it wants scammers to run around on their site and not have them get negative feedback for their actions? I can report a problem, but thats it. Now i hate ebay, someone fucks me over and there isnt anything i can do about it and he gets to walk free, when he cost me money. :bomb:

[quote name='The 7th Number']What the fuck, i cant. Did ebay decide it wants scammers to run around on their site and not have them get negative feedback for their actions? I can report a problem, but thats it. Now i hate ebay, someone fucks me over and there isnt anything i can do about it and he gets to walk free, when he cost me money. :bomb:[/quote]

Welcome to the new eBay! :applause:

I'm surprised you didn't know about this. This was a huge deal back at the beginning of the year here on CAG and around the net.

Whats his name? The guy who bought mine has 120 feedback and is a gta collector, he told me he can't pay me till "payday" aka Tuesday.

bread's done
Back