GTA IV Collector's Edition Clearance at Best Buy, Houston, TX

equest943

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I understand that this is a region specific deal but I thought it was worth mentioning in case it happens to be a lower price at the BB in your area. The Best Buy off of 610 and Richmond in Houston, TX has all systems' collector's edition GTA IVs on clearance for $49.99. When the lady rang it up it was $69.99 so it's still cheaper than it was before in general. She had to manually override it. I think they had two PS3 versions and about 7 360 versions left after I bought mine. I hope this helps someone who wants it.

hey man could you scan your receipt so when i do go there i can see if i could PM just in case
also is this the 1 by the Galleria?

[quote name='joker______']hey man could you scan your receipt so when i do go there i can see if i could PM just in case
also is this the 1 by the Galleria?[/quote]
Yes, it's the one near The Galleria.

This is something that people may want to keep an eye out at all Best Buys.

I noticed the other week that the GTA IV: Special Editions at Best Buy were all marked down to $69.99 (from $89.99). This was at the Farmington Hills, MI store.

You will likely see this happen at all Best Buys. Though most of them will just price it at $59.99 same as the Reg. Edition. That way if a customer wants GTA4 they will just give them the Collectors Edition instead because its the same price. No one will turn down a Collectors Edition for the same price as the Regular.

Ooooh. Im from Houston too and Im checking this out later today. Best Buy tends to clear out SKUs that are too big in really reduced prices to make more space.

I'll check the Baybrook/Clear Lake/whatever city it's in Best Buy this evening. I know I had seen the price at $70 for the collectors, but maybe it's down to $50.

bread's done
Back