GTA IV: Complete Edition (360/PS3) $19.99

[quote name='ijustw1n']At least give slickdeals credit.[/QUOTE]

Huh? I never went to slickdeals to find this out. I was on my cart and it told me it dropped from $27.99 to $19.99. Sorry if it looks like I just stole it from somewhere.

fuck slickdeals. They steal deals from here all the time, not to mention the fact that they kill deals way fast by hoarding the shit out of them.

Yea, that's kind of stupid to say. Not everyone uses that site. I can see if OPs post was a copy and paste job of the SD post but it isnt.

Good find, Geco17 (and screw you SlickDeals

[quote name='locolukah']Very tempting. Would I like this if I enjoyed Red Dead but hated LA Noire?[/QUOTE]

You will. I have both GTA IV and Red Dead. GTA IV plays more like the former than the latter. Noire isn't quite the style of GTA and RDR.

[quote name='locolukah']Very tempting. Would I like this if I enjoyed Red Dead but hated LA Noire?[/QUOTE]

LA Noire was hiiiiiiighly over rated. Those who want good 'detective' games that are a lot more style and less 'sim' should look into the Ace Attorney series. LA Noire was good enough for what it was I suppose, but I prefer a game where they give you reason to care about the characters, rather than being a detective who has to be detatched from everyone because it's his job to be. It's more realistic, but gives you less of a reason to care about solving the murders, at least that's the way I felt about it.

Meh,
Would probably get it if I didn't have to find something else for $5 to get free shipping.
I just bought something this morning I didn't need from them. Their $25 shipping thing is quite annoying, and no, I don't order from them enough to pay for Prime.

Maybe NewEgg will drop the price too, I just let them know about it.
They don't price match, but I let them know about it anyway.

The nerve...

Anyway, OP don't worry about SD - no need to give anyone there any credit. And thanks for posting this deal.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Meh,
Would probably get it if I didn't have to find something else for $5 to get free shipping.
I just bought something this morning I didn't need from them. Their $25 shipping thing is quite annoying, and no, I don't order from them enough to pay for Prime.[/QUOTE]
You could always try Target. They've had the GTA IV Complete Edition for $19.99 for months now.

Stock locator: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?title=fiats&dpci=207-24-0455

Hmmm,
Thanks IATCG. I'll give them a try.
I've only ever seen the Vanilla at my local stores, but it's coming up as available with the link, so maybe they just got some in.

Edit: ahhh, thats PS3 only. Oh well.

Sorry about that. I should've specified it's PS3 only as of now. But if you're near a Target, you could always check to see if the 360 version may be dropped to $20 as well. But I know on Target's own website it was $30 something for the 360 version while only $20 for PS3.

Well, it's been out a year and this is the cheapest I've seen it (outside of the Target PS3 version). I think I'm going to pick this up.

Hey IATCG, I know you've put a good amount of time into this, does it play well on the ps3? I've played through the vanilla a longtime ago on my Xbox but was thinking about playing through it again on my ps3 since I've havent touched either of the DLC's

I played through it on PS3 a couple of years ago and I thought it was fine. The 360 version is definitely better, but the PS3 one is good enough.

[quote name='Coltin']I played through it on PS3 a couple of years ago and I thought it was fine. The 360 version is definitely better, but the PS3 one is good enough.[/QUOTE]
Thanks

bread's done
Back