GTA IV Preorder - $44.99 at Frys.com/outpost

Wow. We know absolutely NOTHING about this game, besides the logo, being on the 360, and it being a rockstar game.

End up being around $51 shipped. GoW had free shipping, so maybe this will too, eventually.

Although I'll probably buy this game no matter what. I'd at least like to know what the game looks like, or what its about. You never know, there might be better deals between now and the 13 months when its released :cool:.

Is it true that this game will be set in Chicago? I am excited for the next installment, but I think I'll wait for a price drop. Still, if retail is $59.99, this is a helluva deal now.

Why would you preorder something over a year in advance? Makes no sense to me. Its not like there wont be ten bazillion copies available on launch day.

Unfortunately, you won't actually see it until about three months have passed after the release date. I learned when I tried to pre-order Me and My Katamari for a discount.

[quote name='edavis0780']Unfortunately, you won't actually see it until about three months have passed after the release date. I learned when I tried to pre-order Me and My Katamari for a discount.[/QUOTE]

I've preordered 2 games and the ds lite from them and they all shipped the week or release.

[quote name='Puffa469']Why would you preorder something over a year in advance? Makes no sense to me. Its not like there wont be ten bazillion copies available on launch day.[/QUOTE]
For the good price.

[quote name='SpyderGT']For the good price.[/quote]

There will always be more deals for every game when release time gets closer. I know you can cancel it, but why the eff would you even bother a year in advance?

bread's done
Back