GTA IV Socal Midnight Launches?

Pfft! Screw midnight launches! I'm banking on getting this sucker along with MK Wii by this Thursday or Friday! :cool:

looks like they finally released a list for GS & BB's midnight launches. Pretty widespread. picked the westwood GS since it's in walking distance.

Really wish they wouldve released this game today so I had time to play it on the weekend.

I've never been to any midnight release. That being said what time is the best time to line up in front of the door for the midnight release of GTA4 ??? what time do people usually line up???

screw lining up, go pre-order the game, then go at 11:50 or something.

This isn't something that's going to sell out either probably.

[quote name='Zoglog']screw lining up, go pre-order the game, then go at 11:50 or something.

This isn't something that's going to sell out either probably.[/quote]

When I went to the Halo midnight launch it was actually faster to just buy the game than it was to pick up a preorder. I plan on heading there around 12:10 without a preorder.

i was 3rd in line at best buy since i preordered. turns out i didnt really have to come that early to get the game. i got there at 11 and they moved preorders to a separate line a few minutes before letting us in. the lock box is cool. too bad its just a novelty item though. you can lock and unlock it with any piece of metal that will fit in the keyhole.

picture028yj5.jpg

bread's done
Back