GTA IV Trophies

ryanbw

CAGiversary!
When GTA IV first came out I had a friend bring it over and we played a few hours of the game. Now that it has trophies and I found a good deal I've picked up from where I left off.

In order to get Trophies do I have to start a new game? Or well I still be able to earn them as I continue playing my old save. I don't care if I don't get them "retroactively" from my save.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to start my game over, I actually had stopped playing it in anticipation of the trophy patch. Burnout paradise broke my heart, I just couldn't go back and start another game... just could not do it

For Burnout you dont have to get everything. Just get Class A license and the online trophies. Everything else you will get while try for those.

I just continued my game and played some multiplayer and got some trophies without starting a new game.. I can't be bothered playing single player again just to get some new trophies.

[quote name='Thomas96']I had to start my game over, I actually had stopped playing it in anticipation of the trophy patch. Burnout paradise broke my heart, I just couldn't go back and start another game... just could not do it[/quote]

I did. Love that game and i love seeing the achievements pop up :lol:

bread's done
Back