GTA:LCS (PS2) $9.99 USED at HASTINGS

[quote name='aoLat']Meh, I'm getting it for $12.99 NEW from Circuit City on Sunday..[/QUOTE]

Make sure to try that $5 PSU coupon to make it a $7.99 victory.

[quote name='clariste']Make sure to try that $5 PSU coupon to make it a $7.99 victory.[/QUOTE]

Those work at Circuit City?

That'd be... AMAZING. o_O

[quote name='aoLat']Those work at Circuit City?

That'd be... AMAZING. o_O[/quote]

I haven't seen CC coupon, only $5 off from BB coupon. It'd be cool if someone has the scan for CC coupons. People would go crazy on the clearance right now.

They match other stores' coupons, but I don't think it works on clearance items.

It might work on sales, but I doubt it for some reason. :/

[quote name='aoLat']They match other stores' coupons, but I don't think it works on clearance items.

It might work on sales, but I doubt it for some reason. :/[/quote]

I asked CC before, they don't match other store's coupon, maybe at least my store doesn't, :cry:

I was referring to the BB coupon. It's of course YMMV between different stores. My local stores have honored them, but according to your recent post, yours doesn't. Worth a shot for you to try again though....you may catch a nice CSR.

[quote name='clariste']I was referring to the BB coupon. It's of course YMMV between different stores. My local stores have honored them, but according to your recent post, yours doesn't. Worth a shot for you to try again though....you may catch a nice CSR.[/quote]

Thanks, your experience has given me once again :bouncy:

bread's done
Back