GTA: San Andreas 35$ at CompUSA B&M Stores

Missed out?
It says 12/16, which is today (Thursday).
It says you live in CA, so you've got all Thursday to go down to CompUSA and pick it up!

[quote name='lordxixor101']Maybe he already bought the game for $50, then he would have missed out.[/quote]

Newbies protecting newbies. Geez.

HOTHOT This may be a $10 GC hotter. I bought another copyof GTA 3:SA today as a Christmas gift....and guess what. The price is $34.99, but a $10 rebate slip printed out for a GC. WOW. I dropped a load in my pants, when the receipts just kept printing. Before I left the store, I carefully read the receipt...and then I spoke with the manager. The printing of the rebate could be YMMV, but the manager said that if it prints out...then your purchase is valid for the receipt. There is possible discrepancy with the rebate for it calls for a game priced at $49.99...however, the other variables over-ride any YMMV on this rebate submission IMHO and in the statements of my store manager. So GTA 3:SA for $34.99 and a $10 Comp USA GC. That's pretty good. I'm fairly confident in this working out, especially after my convo with the store manager.

Best of all, to add is that the rebate only requires a copy of the UPC, no cut-out necessary. Please don't take advantage of this deal, fellas...esp. you lurkers. One rebate per game per address per etc, etc.

Confirmed that $10 rebate does print out and it does say you can send in copy of UPC.

Only thing that would stop it is the first line of the requirements stating "Purchase a $49.99 advertised console game."

is this game worth $35? I'm an ultra cheap ass, most expensive game i bought recently was $20, but i average around $5-$10 game...

so basically, is it worth $15 now to play this right away rather than wait for greatest hits? Gamers who owned this, chime in.

[quote name='sononkyo']is this game worth $35? I'm an ultra cheap ass, most expensive game i bought recently was $20, but i average around $5-$10 game...

so basically, is it worth $15 now to play this right away rather than wait for greatest hits? Gamers who owned this, chime in.[/quote]

Short answer, no. It's not worth it. I'm not a big fan of the GTA 3 series, to begin with, for purposes of objectivity. But I'd say if being a cheap ass is more important for you...then just pick up a GTA 3 twin pack, and play those games to death. Same amount of enjoyment, IMHO.

However, I'm a gamer....and being a early adopter is important to me and my interests. Being a early adopter and CAG is tough, but situations like this allow them to happen.

bread's done
Back