GTA San Andreas leaked

[quote name='Scrubking']It's not a big deal. This wave of leakage is very suspicious though.[/quote]

Um.. *scratches head* how? Every game is leaked either a few days early or on the day of.

I already posted this elsewhere, though :p

Do people realize this happens with almost every game? I don't understand why everyone is making a big deal about it, it happens, get over it.

[quote name='xzafixz']Do people realize this happens with almost every game? I don't understand why everyone is making a big deal about it, it happens, get over it.[/quote]

People are already making a big deal about the games themselves, might as well carry that hysteria over to this issue too.

I'm sure MGS 3 will be leaked early.

But yeah, it's just a big deal I guess because it's coming out BEFORE release date. Most leaked games come out day-of.

I mean, today alone, GTA:SA, Turtles: Battle Nexus, Contra, and a DVD copy of I, Robot leaked.. yet the only one you really hear about is GTA:SA. Battle Nexus leaked for both PS2 and XBox.

Men of Valor, which came out today, was leaked 4 days ago. Wonder why nothing was said.. oh wait, I know why, because no one gives a crap about that game. Juiced was leaked a few weeks ago, and, again, no one gives a crap.. which is funny, because Juiced was pushed back to Summer 05.

also ive relized that these leaked games are never on gamecube

Not necessairly. Leaks do happen on GC games, they're just not as common. The last leaked game on GC was Wario Ware Mega Party Games on 9-19. Before that was Army Men: Sarge's War.

There's two reasons.. #1.. GC is not in high demand.. and #2.. mini discs. I doubt the mini disc thing is a problem.. but you never hear people bragging about playing leaked copies of Mario or Metroid..

GC leaks I'm betting are of leser signifigance because of the medium (cant really burn those things yourself) but also because the emulation for it form what i hear is spotty so there's no big deal, while PS2 and XB have mediums easily re-creatable.

And of course we;re going to here about high profile game leaks, because they;re big deals. like OOH I'm totally getting moist over the chance to play the new ninja turles game!

NO.

[quote name='murcielago77']also ive relized that these leaked games are never on gamecube[/quote]

There are but GC it's the last thing on the h4x0r5 laundry list. Guess they have sympathy for Nintendo. :roll:

[quote name='Scorch']I'm sure MGS 3 will be leaked early.

But yeah, it's just a big deal I guess because it's coming out BEFORE release date. Most leaked games come out day-of.

I mean, today alone, GTA:SA, Turtles: Battle Nexus, Contra, and a DVD copy of I, Robot leaked.. yet the only one you really hear about is GTA:SA. Battle Nexus leaked for both PS2 and XBox.

Men of Valor, which came out today, was leaked 4 days ago. Wonder why nothing was said.. oh wait, I know why, because no one gives a crap about that game. Juiced was leaked a few weeks ago, and, again, no one gives a crap.. which is funny, because Juiced was pushed back to Summer 05.

Not necessairly. Leaks do happen on GC games, they're just not as common. The last leaked game on GC was Wario Ware Mega Party Games on 9-19. Before that was Army Men: Sarge's War.

There's two reasons.. #1.. GC is not in high demand.. and #2.. mini discs. I doubt the mini disc thing is a problem.. but you never hear people bragging about playing leaked copies of Mario or Metroid..[/quote]

MiniDiscs also easy to come by:
http://www.americal.com/ct/mini dvdr media.html

[quote name='murcielago77']also ive relized that these leaked games are never on gamecube[/quote]

I don't believe the gamecube has been cracked yet.

[quote name='RandyTsai'][quote name='murcielago77']also ive relized that these leaked games are never on gamecube[/quote]

I don't believe the gamecube has been cracked yet.[/quote]

The gamecube was "cracked" years ago.

[quote name='Pylis']The Truth about GTA: San Andreas.

It sucks.

That's all, move along.[/quote]

Glad to see someone that agrees.

[quote name='janglypangly']Seriously why can't people get some shaq-fu'in patience and wait like everyone else![/quote]

Because retard teenage script kiddies think having leaked games early makes their e-penis bigger. Even more so when they brag about having the games and loudly proclaim how much they suck on message boards.

[quote name='CappyCobra']
http://www.americal.com/ct/mini dvdr media.html[/quote]

Yeah, mini-dvds are pretty easy to come by. Most major electronics stores carry them, but as far as I know, you still can't burn Gamecube games to these discs and mod the 'cube some how to read them. I also thought that the GCN discs aren't exactly DVDs, that they are very similar to DVDs, but are Nintendo's own proprietary format.

i think a mod should take off that picture since is not supposed to be owned by anyone yet. that might cause a problem with the site (i don't know anything about legal stuff,so i dont know if it is illegal on here or not).

[quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i think a mod should take off that picture since is not supposed to be owned by anyone yet. that might cause a problem with the site (i don't know anything about legal stuff,so i dont know if it is illegal on here or not).[/quote]

For all we know its from a video clip of the game that was legally distributed by Rockstar. But its sad to hear that peopel spent all this time stealing a game and now to increase their machismo they trash it.

[quote name='CappyCobra'][quote name='Scorch']I'm sure MGS 3 will be leaked early.

There's two reasons.. #1.. GC is not in high demand.. and #2.. mini discs. I doubt the mini disc thing is a problem.. but you never hear people bragging about playing leaked copies of Mario or Metroid..[/quote]

http://www.americal.com/ct/mini dvdr media.html[/quote]

The part that makes it difficult is that the GC reads the discs from the outside in, like a record...

Here's another leaked screenshot. OMG!!11!!!1 :lol:

135789.jpg

Thats because no one plays the gamecube! :)

[quote name='Scorch']Don't post pictures or any information from the leak, Rockstar wants all information, pictures and videos forwarded to [email protected][/quote]

Will do. Thanks for the address.

[quote name='janglypangly']Seriously why can't people get some shaq-fu'in patience and wait like everyone else![/quote]

Some times money is involved in the leak... so not all leaks are fanboy hacker related. Though some may be.

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='janglypangly']Seriously why can't people get some shaq-fu'in patience and wait like everyone else![/quote]

Some times money is involved in the leak... so not all leaks are fanboy hacker related. Though some may be.[/quote]

Fanboys don't have the means or access to leak a game out early. It's either people at the factory, people at the game company (believe it or not it has happened), or magazine reviewers.

That's right. Nintendo also doesn't have piracy issues.

[quote name='Scrubking']It's not a big deal. This wave of leakage is very suspicious though.[/quote]

Thats cause its not a leak, its a marketing scam.

[quote name='CappyCobra'][quote name='RandyTsai'][quote name='murcielago77']also ive relized that these leaked games are never on gamecube[/quote]

I don't believe the gamecube has been cracked yet.[/quote]

Incorrect
http://palgn.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=3555[/quote]

That thread (even with all it's fervor) died three days after it started (with one exception back in Feb. that had no update on the situation). If there has been any real progress, please show us where to find that. Otherwise, the GCN is still safe from hackers.
All that I get from all of that is that someone out there supposedly got their computer to rip a copy of Zelda, AR, and Freeloader. But there is no practical use, since there has not been found a way to utilize such ripped software.
We've gone through this issue a million times in these forums:
Someone says, "Nintendo's products are safe,"
some Sony or M$ fanboy says, "nuh-uh,"
then someone says, "Yeah, you can burn them on Mini-Discs,"
then someone says, "No you can't they are proprietary 'Mini-DVD' format,"
then someone says, "Well, you can buy Mini-DVDs as well,"
then someone says, "But they are just like Mini-DVDs. Don't you know that the GCN reads discs 'backwards',"
then someone says, "Well, they have still done it..."
But no proof is ever provided.

Can't all of these fools just leave our games alone? I don't give a crap about Halo 2, nor GTA:SA personally. I didn't like Halo nor GTAIII/VC. But I know that I am one of the few. But it is the principle. All of these retards are hurting us all with their illegal activity. Thankfully, Halo and GTA fans will still get their products on time. But this is damaging the videogame industry. And just look at the morons who stole parts of the source for HL2. That delayed the game a year and a half. But again, thankfully, the gaming community jumped on the chance to help and the criminals in that case were known within days (although such was not announced publicly for months). I hope the same happens in these situations and I hope they rot in prison for a loooooong time.

bread's done
Back