primo=early 90s geo prism sedan

ambulance=ford e-350 cab

benson=late 70s ford f-350 box truck

moonbeam=chevrolet astro

pony and rumpo=gm conversion van

burrito=dodge conversion van

Try googling images "gtavc manana"(just for example),
almost every model will have a picture of a real car strikingly similar to the
vc model. There used to be a VC website that took pictures of all the real cars, but they apparently moved and took away the pictures. I would really like to know what the names of those real cars are.

Calm down, guys. Some people just want to have someone to talk to and don't know how to start a real conversation. Let's ease him along here instead of slamming the door in his face. :p

Man you guys are harsh. I didn't know the exact models that the gta cars resembled so it's something new and interesting. Lay off the noob.

Yeah most of the cars are based on real life cars. The banshee is supposed be a shelby Cobra. The odd thing, in GTA:VC the banshee looks like a 84 corvette (the head lights are little off though).

Also, lay off the guy. Considering how much people bitch about ass hat users, seems a lot of the regulars here love bashing. Strange obvious topic yes, being an ass to new users, un-called for.

The banshee isn't supposed to be a cobra. It doesn't look anything like a cobra. It is supposed to be a dodge viper.

gta3
Banshee = dodge viper
Cheetah = Ferrari
Stallion = mustang
infernus = lamborghini diablo

SA
Banshee = dodge viper
Cheetah = Ferrari
Stallion = mustang
Infernus = Acura NSX
Bullet = ford GT40
Super GT = Nissan 300zx
Turismo = Ferrari F40

etc, etc.

I think they wanted to have a car that you could do spin outs in so they implemented the stallion like that.

Most people say the stallion sucks, but I like driving around and doing donuts and 180s on the street. When you are being chased it is cool to turn a corner and power slide like crazy.

I prefer the Banshee for car chases and jumps if I have to use a car.

But honestly, in SA, I prefer a motorcycle for almost everything. They are generally faster, jump better, corner better, and are more versatile. I keep my garages full of PCJs.

concept-ford-shelby-cobra.jpg

ZERO_banshee.jpg

They do look a like, but yes I can see how it looks like a viper.

[quote name='Backlash']The Stallion has handled like shit in the last three games - do Mustangs handle that badly in real life?[/quote]

Mustangs: can be fast on the straights, just don't try to take a corner going fast. Law enforcement agencies in the USA used to have Mustangs in their vehicle arsenal but dropped them since they couldn't handle worth crap. Get something german if you want nice handling :)

yea if you read the names of the cars you can usually guess what car its supposed to be like. They all have a name that kinda hints at the name of the car that its supposed to resemble.

[quote name='oxidative']i swear, users with a post count of less than 10 should not be aloud to start new threads...[/quote]

That still wouldn't have saved us from all those help1 polls.

[quote name='sisco1986']

ZERO_banshee.jpg

They do look a like, but yes I can see how it looks like a viper.[/quote]

That car wasn't out when gta3 was made.

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='sisco1986']

ZERO_banshee.jpg

That car wasn't out when gta3 was made.[/quote]

Yes, that's true, but of course, they're are older models of the Cobra. IMO, the Banshee is a Cobra.

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='sisco1986']

ZERO_banshee.jpg

That car wasn't out when gta3 was made.[/quote]

Yes, but the body type is the same (with some changes of course).

Shelby%20Cobra%20Limosine.jpg

(It's a moded cobra, stretched but the front is the same)
figured people would bitch about it.

Here's a couple pics of a Dodge Viper:

93210VipeRTx1%5D%5D%5B%5B%5D%5D2102.gif

Dodge-Viper-391.jpg

And here's the Banshee again,
so people don't have to go back to the first page:

ZERO_banshee.jpg

I can understand the confusion though, being as the Viper
was Cobra inspired (I know Caroll Shelby had a hand
in the Viper's creation, but I don't know if he was the
main guy or just part of the design team or what - feel free
to fill me in).

The front ends, the seating and the rims are nearly identical. Coincidence? Nope.

I didn't post any pics cuase I didn't want to argue the obvious.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='oxidative']i swear, users with a post count of less than 10 should not be aloud to start new threads...[/quote]

That still wouldn't have saved us from all those help1 polls.[/quote]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back