GTA4 SE $30 Brand New

grtlv

CAG Veteran
I was at bestbuy today looking to get gta4 and i asked how much the special edition cost and it was 29.99 so i grabbed that quick. You can see if you can find one where you're located this is very (YMMV). Happy Hunting

Nice. I'm surprised there are some still out there. I bought mine at Microcenter when it was at $24.99 (Link1___Link2). Fyi, this also comes with a 1-month code for Xbox Live. It's still a great price for those that haven't gotten one.

Thanks.

I got mine for 30 from gamecrazy about 8 months ago. Never opened the crap that came with it lol. Still have all that and no game lol

I saw that deal at microcenter and I almost got it, then I realized when I bought it originally I didnt want the stuff that came with it so why would I want it now?

I got the CE when it first came out, opened it up, looked at the stuff and thought "Why the hell did I buy this? I dont want any of this crap" so I sold the lockbox and stuff on ebay for little over half of what I paid for the whole thing.

I bought the Special Edition for PS3 on the morning of release at a 24 hour WalMart and aside from using the lockbox for my coin collection, I don't think I looked at the artbook more than one time, never opened the keychain, never used the dufflebag and the CD is still sealed. LOL

If you can't find one at Best Buy, try checking Blockbuster, as I picked up three of them a year from release when Blockbuster was clearing out their new games.

bread's done
Back