Gta4 ?????

GonzoGamer

CAGiversary!
I just bought a nice new laptop. As a gamer, I spent a lot of money on it (not as much as I would have thanks to newegg) and completely blew my ps3/360 fund (I still can't decide which one I want).
The main reason I wanted a ps3 or 360 was to play GTA4. Don't get me wrong, there are other games on each system I would like, but gta4 looks like the coolest thing to come out yet.

Has anyone heard anything about gta4 making it to the PC. I'm assuming it will eventually considering how invested microsoft seems to be in it but that's just an assumption.

for one, gta going to the pc would have nothing to do with microsoft, it would be up to rockstar. basing off of previous gta's, i would like to say that it will be on the pc, but i can not promise that it will for sure without looking at a site like ign.com or gamefaqs.com, etc. that has release dates.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']for one, gta going to the pc would have nothing to do with microsoft, it would be up to rockstar. basing off of previous gta's, i would like to say that it will be on the pc, but i can not promise that it will for sure without looking at a site like ign.com or gamefaqs.com, etc. that has release dates.[/quote]

In the past, it's been 6 months to a year wait between console and PC GTAs. I asked at Gamestop recently, and they said they hadn't heard anything. So it will be a good wait I'm sure.

Well. Even if I buy a ps3/360, I'll probably get the PC version of gta4 when it comes out just for the modding.

Got both San Andreas' for that reason.

I enjoyed editing the radio stations and inserting my own favorite 80s tunes on Vice City.

I'll probably play IV on PC but I fear I'll need a new one to do so. I assume it will be a system hog based on screencaps I've seen.

bread's done
Back