GTAIV Episodes From Liberty City $29.99 @Amazon.com

They won't price adjust it, though you can return it to them. They should pay your return shipping charges if you don't use their return shipping label, which they've done for me with two returns in the last two months, and should be doing the same thing for a third return.

Thanks OP. I had my $20 credit from COD:MW2 waiting to use on just this title, so I nabbed it for about $10. Sweet.

I should pick this up. A month ago I noticed my sealed copy of The Lost and Damned sitting on the shelf (I got the download code from Amazon with a free Live 3 month card . . . after selling the Live code, it was about $10 net). So, I sold the unused download code (in its case) for $30 (on Amazon).

Sad thing is that if I order this collection, it will also sit unopened for a long time. I haven't finished the GTA4 . . .

[quote name='schultzed']Sad thing is that if I order this collection, it will also sit unopened for a long time. I haven't finished the GTA4 . . .[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way; I definitely want this, but I'm wondering since I've barely played GTA4 how long it would take me to start playing this one...knowing my luck if I buy the collection now by the time I get to it it will easily be found new for $20. :\

Decisions, decisions...

I'm in the same boat of not having bought this because I haven't beaten GTA4. I have too many things to play and don't want to keep buying stuff. The sad thing is I want to buy this because I think I'd enjoy it way more than I'm enjoying GTA4. The Ballad of... looks like the over the top GTA games that I miss.

[quote name='Nova_01']I'm in the same boat of not having bought this because I haven't beaten GTA4. I have too many things to play and don't want to keep buying stuff. The sad thing is I want to buy this because I think I'd enjoy it way more than I'm enjoying GTA4. The Ballad of... looks like the over the top GTA games that I miss.[/QUOTE]

This is a good point . . . I guess it depends on whether you're likely to start playing it right away or if you have enough other games on hand.

I'd love to get the Metroid collection (if I could find it for $20 . . . my BBs out) but on the other hand I've only logged about 1-2 hours on the Metroid Wii game as it is . . . how likely is it that I would really devout much time to Metroid Prime 1 or 2?

[quote name='schultzed']. . . how likely is it that I would really devout much time to Metroid Prime 1 or 2?[/QUOTE]

The first MP is one of my favorite games of all time. MP2...not so much. I really didn't like that one much at all, honestly.

Gah after seeing what Steam has in store for me these next couple of weeks I think I'm going to hold of on GTA4 Episodes for now, unless I get a nice bonus at work or sell another one of my games on eBay.

So about how many hours of gameplay will this add? I dont want to beat both packs in 4 hours

EDIT- After doing some reading seems like the average is 6-8 hours per episode, depending on how you play it.

Thats long enough for me, N41 thanks for the heads-up OP

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back